4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
He is carbon it self dude, with second account
Lmao before commenting saw profile and posting page of mine am patreon supporter for many developers and i post the links whenever a new update comes out if you can't support somebody at least dont hate him and keep reacting with facepalm emoji good for you mate

Reactions: Dr.XxL

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm...not bad. Curious how old Carbon is..another ridiculously sized tit man...story not too bad at the moment and renders are of good quality.

Lot of nit-pick issues....like eating spag and meatballs but needs to put the 'pizza boxes' away....hmmm...either use the right assets or change the dialogue to suit...it's a little thing but dialogue that does not match what you're seeing (or even completely contradicts) annoys me to no end. It's such a simple thing to get right.

That aside, dialogue is pretty good, not your typical clueless never seen a woman before MC...that's always a huge bonus for me. Some errors on the final continue/patreon page though, continuation may cease is duplicated in both paragraphs (if intentional, it's too much) and Synthetic is spelt Synyhetic...and leads to a dead Patreon page...again...it's just little things letting this down when it's actually pretty good overall and has potential.

Will look forward to seeing where this starts heading.

royalgabez

Oct 16, 2019
In case anyone is unsure how anyone can copy EroMersives's style, if you look at Ero's patreon you can see he released a tutorial on his method for rendering. Also, it's hilarious how sitting on a sofa and a foot massage is convincing proof that it's the same person, when it actually is further proof of a copycat.

Noobaroni

Apr 4, 2022
I don't really understand all the posts regarding who this guy is. I just like the new game and want to play the next chapters. Keep 'em comin' man, ignore the hate! It's not real. :D

Samsid5975

Apr 29, 2021
Because they don't know to there is a term named move on....:)which they can't
Hello to you I don't have any issue with the dev most importantly the thing is atleast he is giving us some contents so it's acceptable
But my question is if this dev can carry the game name demon boy and can make a remake or continue the story just sking #nohateforthedev

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Hello to you I don't have any issue with the dev most importantly the thing is atleast he is giving us some contents so it's acceptable
But my question is if this dev can carry the game name demon boy and can make a remake or continue the story just sking #nohateforthedev
Why will he continue/remake demon boy story and carry demon boy ? Its not his game that belongs to Eromersive not Carbon_ i think you are in wrong thread mate you should ask this in this thread - https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-v0-42-eromersive.85881/ (y)

Feb 11, 2022
The Synthetic [Ep. 1] [Carbon]

Android :
Pixeldrain - Mega
Some weird stuff is happening with the app for me, i don't if it is a conflict with the app or the device itself. The apps goes normally and fluid, however, after some time the fps drops, the animation lags and crash alongside the UI, leading to the hole thing stops working till the system intervenes or the device is restarted.

Reactions: jeff mud
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes