4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
can someone post the new discord link? the one in front page expired. I want to ask if hes still working on the game while he resolves the patreon issue.
No info regarding that but you can follow him on twitter -

Last edited:
Reactions: White Lamp

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Lmao, relax no one is reporting him because of the shit with Ero. Or else Ero old patreon page would have been taken down too but it’s not.
Why would they take down the demon boy patreon?? They are doing it thinking his new shit being DOA will force him back to the old project. Very unlikely because both of these games had soon to be abandoned written all over them, but I would bet that's why they are doing it. Add to that the anti-ntr retards who report anything that might look good but has ntr in it out of spite and you have a shitload of complaints. No wonder it got taken down.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Guys pls stop reporting him for now. He is Ero (99% sure), but lets give him a chance. His games are best in class. If he abandon this and fade away again, i will report both his pages myself and call on you all do the same.
Btw he made same mistake again sticking with Patreon. Don't fkn use it, rules became to strict, go SubscribeStar!
The forum is becoming more and more like a kindergarten. :rolleyes:

And what has been achieved with this rebellion now? Maybe “Ero”, if it really is him, is now completely cut off. So it's possible that neither this current title nor "Demon Boy" will ever continue. Are the people happy now?

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
Why would they take down the demon boy patreon?? They are doing it thinking his new shit being DOA will force him back to the old project. Very unlikely because both of these games had soon to be abandoned written all over them, but I would bet that's why they are doing it. Add to that the anti-ntr retards who report anything that might look good but has ntr in it out of spite and you have a shitload of complaints. No wonder it got taken down.
Anti NTR people don't spend money on a NTR game . The NTR lovers scammed surely reported it, that makes more sense.

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

Arturito1234

Jul 22, 2020
Oh wow so people kept reporting him, prolly because they are mad at him for thinking he's Ero. I can't blame them. Let's see if he continues the game. Never expected this scenario happening, it's only been a week since he posted his game.:ROFLMAO:
discord link pls

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Wow man it blows my mind, how far some people would go to fap to some pixels. These is just lame now attacking the dev and his patreon by non stop flagging because his renders looks the same to some con. You guys have no concrete evidence all accusing and pointing fingers and so what if he is the same and wants a fresh start. Vote with your wallet maybe don't buy or support games way too early and if you are just a pirate then wtf are you even complaining about.

Whether he is ero or not doesn't give you guys justification to act like immature assholes and carry out these attacks.
I really hope a mod steps in this thread. These is getting extremely toxic.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, if it is Ero he will probably be more careful to hide his style and programming and just make a new project. If it actually isn't, kind of sucks for them to be caught up in this mess if they really are trying to get their first project like this off the ground. Regardless, all I've wanted as a former patron all year was for Ero to just say the project is dead or not and if it's to close the Patreon page. If he wants to continue as Carbon and work on this if that will fulfill him in some way, at least kill EroMersive and Demon Boy for good to truly start anew.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
News
Now everything is cleared stop trolling Carbon_ he is putting all of his efforts to bring the page back but in order to not face any delays in the game developement he will be continuing his project on subcribestar soon..link of subcribestar page will be shared here soon as soon as he got the approval from SubscribeStar (y)
GameNews.jpg
GameNews2.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2019
News
Now everything is cleared stop trolling Carbon_ he is putting all of his efforts to bring the page back but in order to not face any delays in the game developement he will be continuing his project on subcribestar soon..link of subcribestar page will be shared here soon as soon as he got the approval from SubscribeStar (y)
View attachment 3115262
View attachment 3115264
Do you work with or know Mr. Carbon?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
News
View attachment 3115262
View attachment 3115264
at this point I don’t care if it’s Ero or his student. I only care about Ero render style and carbon renders are very similar. In particular I love milf characters that actually looks their age. (Wrinkles and aged skin)

hope he gets everything sorted out.

Last edited:

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
who has the same problem? Error keeps popping up and so on the whole game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gui_scripts/patch.rpy", line 43, in game_text_mod
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ep1.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "D:\The_Synthetic-pc\The_Synthetic-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 911, in execute
    what = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(what) # E1102

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Synthetic 1.0
Sat Nov 25 01:12:18 2023

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
who has the same problem? Error keeps popping up and so on the whole game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ep1.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "D:\The_Synthetic-pc\The_Synthetic-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 911, in execute
    what = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(what) # E1102

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Synthetic 1.0
Sat Nov 25 01:12:18 2023
Not for me buddy you can simply ignore from below as i don't know the solution but it mainly due to your build version that doesn't match to the game build version

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Having entered this topic, I immediately recognized Eromersiv, judging by the comments, I’m not the only one. Not only the style, but also the scene with the sofa gives me no doubt that this is him. I hope he doesn’t abandon this project, it looks interesting.

Reactions: Radon671

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Having entered this topic, I immediately recognized Eromersiv, judging by the comments, I’m not the only one. Not only the style, but also the scene with the sofa gives me no doubt that this is him. I hope he doesn’t abandon this project, it looks interesting.
First he is not ero and this project will not be abandoned he is working on the game.Thanks for the appreciation (y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes