4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
How fckd up you all are with your whining, I personally don’t know who Ero is and it doesn’t matter to me at all, I’m even sure that many of those who whine here didn’t donate to Ero, but just like to pee various nonsense, like trolls.
If you don’t want to, don’t donate anywhere and that’s it, I personally will never donate to those who have earned money in advance because there is no certainty that the game will be finished.

This game is very attractive, although it seems to me that the asses and tits could be reduced by 20-30%, otherwise they are very huge :sneaky:

p.s. and stop writing about NTR and similar crap, you yourself write that a developer should not adapt to someone else and criticize yourself if you don’t agree with something, take a pill and calm down.

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
How fckd up you all are with your whining, I personally don’t know who Ero is and it doesn’t matter to me at all, I’m even sure that many of those who whine here didn’t donate to Ero, but just like to pee various nonsense, like trolls.
If you don’t want to, don’t donate anywhere and that’s it, I personally will never donate to those who have earned money in advance because there is no certainty that the game will be finished.

This game is very attractive, although it seems to me that the asses and tits could be reduced by 20-30%, otherwise they are very huge :sneaky:

p.s. and stop writing about NTR and similar crap, you yourself write that a developer should not adapt to someone else and criticize yourself if you don’t agree with something, take a pill and calm down.
I don't think it's Ero, but I can't blame for some thinking it is.
The guy has a very similar style, setting and introduction. From what the the guy here said he probably just took a lot of inspiration off of Demon Boy made by Ero.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ep2_momkitchen19.png
Episode 2 - Development Update
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well!
I can feel your curiosity and excitement for the new episode. So, where are we at the moment, how long will it take, and when will it be completed? To give you more details, I've finished the initial scenes. I guess I've completed about half of the game, maybe even more. Right now, I'm working on the scene with Amber, the character we discussed in yesterday's poll, and it's almost done. This scene will be a one-time sex scene, a very special content, as you can understand.
I forgot to mention yesterday, but after this scene, we may never see Amber's character again. So, if you want to change your vote, there is still time; there are 3 days left until the poll ends.
After that, there are two or three scenes left. One of them is a short conversation scene between Ariana and her boss. I haven’t put the boss's appearance up for voting yet. I will publish the poll for supporters either tonight or tomorrow. I've already modeled the character, just need to do the rendering. Also, I shouldn't forget to mention that I'll be adding a Christmas-themed side story in the second episode. I haven't decided exactly what it will be like yet. I have a few ideas, but they are just ideas for now. If you have any great ideas about this, please don't hesitate to share them.

For our Digital Deity supporters, I will be sharing a sequence of 10 preview renders for an upcoming scene.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Simple and honest opinion If he is ero/Carbon he will now on continue this project The Synthetic there is no sense of writing he is ero go back and start working on demon boy which is not going to happen i understand some people supported ero and afterwards he just disappeared and claiming someone that he is ero is ok for a particular time when synthetic released now its getting over and some of you haven't supported ero or even not supporting carbon and saying go back to previous game dude let Carbon_ do his work trolling is ok for a particilar period of time not always.
So in my opinion just chill and enjoy the game.
Now rather then replying me with some bullshit and crap replies fap and enjoy the game :)

Active

Mar 11, 2021
100% ero I supported him for over a year and everything so far is exactly the same, notice in demon boy he would always blue ball the mc with the mom, every scene would end before anything good would happen just like the new game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Guys, now get yourselves together again. I have no idea who Ero is, I don't know his games. And if so, I haven't followed them for a long time.

In the past I used to be a fan of ICSTOR, also a developer who never finished his games. So I can definitely understand your concerns, really. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Later I became a fan of Faerin. And for a long time I thought he was ICSTOR. How comes? Because the setting of his first game, MOTH, and the look of his MC there seemed a lot like ICSTOR style to me. But I was wrong. Until now, Faerin has finished all of his games. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether they like them or not. He is currently working on his third game.

So, please come to your sense. Okay, maybe this game is actually from "Ero", maybe not. We don't know. Make your decision: follow the game with interest, or leave it alone. But would you please stop flaming the threat now? Faling doesn't change anything, except that you get on other people's nerves.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Guys, now get yourselves together again. I have no idea who Ero is, I don't know his games. And if so, I haven't followed them for a long time.

In the past I used to be a fan of ICSTOR, also a developer who never finished his games. So I can definitely understand your concerns, really. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Later I became a fan of Faerin. And for a long time I thought he was ICSTOR. How comes? Because the setting of his first game, MOTH, and the look of his MC there seemed a lot like ICSTOR style to me. But I was wrong. Until now, Faerin has finished all of his games. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether they like them or not. He is currently working on his third game.

So, please come to your sense. Okay, maybe this game is actually from "Ero", maybe not. We don't know. Make your decision: follow the game with interest, or leave it alone. But would you please stop flaming the threat now? Faling doesn't change anything, except that you get on other people's nerves.
Agree with what you said. I like what I see but I'll wait to see how things play out before getting invested or even supporting, that's the best way to go about it.

Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys! Can someone publish the poll for the boss' appearance and when does it finish? I'm evaluating if I should become a patreon based on the options

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
Great 3D art! Spectacular milf! The protagonist's cock must be bigger, it looks like a child's penis.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Bro i will be so mad if he nuked it already yesterday bought neural nomad tier for don't know whats the amount fcking 25 or 30 dollars

• Wow
Reactions: DTchan

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Shouldn't Patreon refund in such cases?
Lets wait for the explanation from carbon if he doesn't give any explanation in few hours that means you what it means :censored:but from my point he will bcz it can be patreon who deleted his account due to some violoation lets see

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes