4.10 star(s) 34 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Ok, now i believe he is not EroMersive.
Yeah, enough time passed to notice that i think, anyone who still beating on that bush is stupid at minimum.

Still extremely funny to me that ero had the opportunity to become a titan on this market and just opted to go the abandoned route, his subscribers were going far enough to wait 1 whole year, probably the biggest fumble i ever seen on the scenario.

Reactions: Sharper

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, enough time passed to notice that i think, anyone who still beating on that bush is stupid at minimum.

Still extremely funny to me that ero had the opportunity to become a titan on this market and just opted to go the abandoned route, his subscribers were going far enough to wait 1 whole year, probably the biggest fumble i ever seen on the scenario.
He is very young, probably just went to the college. Still, ghosting his subscribers is unfair.

Feb 11, 2022
He is very young, probably just went to the college. Still, ghosting his subscribers is unfair.
A lot of creators have jobs and go to college, crazy thing is: his fanbase was determined to await 1 year for just one miserable update. I think if he told that as a reason, they would persist awaiting. Lot of money lost because of the absence of maturity.

3D games with the level of rendering of demon boy is scarce, i remember that only apocalust and milf city were on the same level, so people are gonna have a higher propensity to wait as they don't really have another choice. In the end, brother just didn't understood how the scene works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joejackson
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes