4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where was the update posted?
Discord only. You need to be a and get it from Discord, that's the only place it will be.

I have no idea if the "mod" (incest) has been removed, so I'm not sure if even still the same game.

From his Discord:

Last week, I shared with you my journey since the closure of my original Patreon account. As you know, I had opened a new Patreon account. Today, I have completed all the necessary arrangements and it is now fully operational. However, this comes with certain mandatory requirements that I need to address... In this new setup, Patreon will not host any content. Instead, it will act as a portal to exclusive roles on our Discord server. Here’s how it works: When you subscribe to a tier on Patreon, you gain access to special roles on Discord. These roles unlock the content that I will be sharing exclusively on Discord. All content will be shared only on the Discord server, ensuring that Patreon is used solely as a means to access these roles. Everything will proceed as before, but instead of Patreon, the content will be shared through channels on Discord, mirroring the Patreon experience. Due to the absence of a Patreon bot in our Discord, role assignment will be handled manually by me. This means there might be a slight delay in assigning roles after you subscribe. To streamline this process, please send your username and the tier you subscribed to in a message to ⁠┃role-taking . This will help me verify your subscription and assign your role as quickly as possible. Additionally, please be aware that all roles previously assigned by the Patreon bot will be removed. This is necessary to prevent any confusion as roles will now be assigned manually. This Patreon page is my final attempt. If this page gets shut down again due to the limitations of payment methods in Turkey, such as the ban on PayPal, I will be unable to move to another platform. If this happens, I will have to abandon the game.

Last edited:

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Discord only. You need to be a Patreon and get it from Discord, that's the only place it will be.

I have no idea if the "mod" (incest) has been removed, so I'm not sure if even still the same game.
RedC is the patreon page correct? I joined it but received no discord invite.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
RedC is the patreon page correct? I joined it but received no discord invite.
There is no Patreon bot, so it won't automatically join you, you will have to find the link and join manually more than likely.

Due to the absence of a Patreon bot in our Discord, role assignment will be handled manually by me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update is needed now
It is a "BETA". As noted, requiring significant testing...

As this is a crucial beta version requiring significant testing, it will initially be tested for a few days exclusively by subscribers at these tier levels. Your feedback during this period, identifying and correcting potential bugs, is incredibly important.

If no critical issues are found during this beta testing phase, I plan to release the public version much sooner than expected...
The public will be out very soon as he has said on Discord.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
DOESNT MATTER WE WANNA SEE WASSUP !!!
I guess if you want now/now plop down $10. Who knows if or when anyone will share it, since the dev's assign's role manually and will undoubtable be able to figure out the leak. Only a handful of people even know this game still exists....

• Sad
Reactions: Brudda10
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes