4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I haven't shared much for a long time. Since Patreon was closed, I had stopped working on the new episode. As many of you know, during this period, I was creating renders for another developer. I continued to be active on Discord every day during this time. However, we parted ways this week due to some disagreements. Now, I plan to return to work on "The Synthetic" or perhaps for another game...

Since my Patreon account was deleted, I've tried numerous platforms and received a lot of help from some people in this matter. We've tried almost all membership platforms. However, opening and maintaining an account on BuyMeACoffee and Ko-fi was quite risky as they don't allow nudity content. SubscribeStar is currently having issues approving accounts due to high demand. I can't continue with Boosty due to payment methods because I live in Turkey and PayPal is completely banned in Turkey. Even if I open an account, I can't transfer the money to my own bank. In this situation, Patreon remains the only option.

Therefore, I opened a new one. I think it might be shut down again due to complaints, so I want to clarify some things. As you know, all this problematic process doesn't entirely resemble another developer. I completely agree with people on this because the story, characters, and most importantly, the lighting and render style are the same.
Firstly, let's talk about the rendering and lighting style. There is already a Render Tutorial video on the EroMersive Patreon account. I watched this video too; it shows the entire process from beginning to end. Anyone who watches this video can make renders in this way. The developer has fully demonstrated this, and someone making renders like him does not mean they are Ero. That's just ridiculous.

Regarding the story and characters, the story I created is entirely a classic cliché. There are many stories like this. I chose this theme because I still don't consider myself a professional. I wanted to develop myself in this way to make my future games better. Moreover, I noticed that people like these kinds of stories. Additionally, the male character in my game (Synthetic) is the same as in Ero's game. This male character is not unique; it's a standard character available on the Daz market. I'll share the link to this character at the bottom, and you can download and use it if you wish.

I have two proofs that I am not Ero. One is the country I live in and the language I speak. Those who have watched Ero's tutorial videos can see that he speaks fluent English and uses the programs in Dutch. I don't know either of these languages. I only know Turkish and a bit of Czech. I am not fluent in English, and the same applies to reading and writing. I translate important writings and scripts into English using GPT-4. For messaging with people, I use the Deepl translation program. Secondly, the motherboard. This was sent by a former supporter of Ero... I will also share the photos of the motherboard I use and post all the screenshots below.

Daz asset :

(Discord Update)

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I haven't shared much for a long time. Since Patreon was closed, I had stopped working on the new episode. As many of you know, during this period, I was creating renders for another developer. I continued to be active on Discord every day during this time. However, we parted ways this week due to some disagreements. Now, I plan to return to work on "The Synthetic" or perhaps for another game...

Since my Patreon account was deleted, I've tried numerous platforms and received a lot of help from some people in this matter. We've tried almost all membership platforms. However, opening and maintaining an account on BuyMeACoffee and Ko-fi was quite risky as they don't allow nudity content. SubscribeStar is currently having issues approving accounts due to high demand. I can't continue with Boosty due to payment methods because I live in Turkey and PayPal is completely banned in Turkey. Even if I open an account, I can't transfer the money to my own bank. In this situation, Patreon remains the only option.

Therefore, I opened a new one. I think it might be shut down again due to complaints, so I want to clarify some things. As you know, all this problematic process doesn't entirely resemble another developer. I completely agree with people on this because the story, characters, and most importantly, the lighting and render style are the same.
Firstly, let's talk about the rendering and lighting style. There is already a Render Tutorial video on the EroMersive Patreon account. I watched this video too; it shows the entire process from beginning to end. Anyone who watches this video can make renders in this way. The developer has fully demonstrated this, and someone making renders like him does not mean they are Ero. That's just ridiculous.

Regarding the story and characters, the story I created is entirely a classic cliché. There are many stories like this. I chose this theme because I still don't consider myself a professional. I wanted to develop myself in this way to make my future games better. Moreover, I noticed that people like these kinds of stories. Additionally, the male character in my game (Synthetic) is the same as in Ero's game. This male character is not unique; it's a standard character available on the Daz market. I'll share the link to this character at the bottom, and you can download and use it if you wish.

I have two proofs that I am not Ero. One is the country I live in and the language I speak. Those who have watched Ero's tutorial videos can see that he speaks fluent English and uses the programs in Dutch. I don't know either of these languages. I only know Turkish and a bit of Czech. I am not fluent in English, and the same applies to reading and writing. I translate important writings and scripts into English using GPT-4. For messaging with people, I use the Deepl translation program. Secondly, the motherboard. This was sent by a former supporter of Ero... I will also share the photos of the motherboard I use and post all the screenshots below.

Daz asset :

(Discord Update)
I really love and like his work in 1 episode he managed to bear so many other games i really hope he continues the game and makes it similar to demon boy

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Ok, now i believe he is not EroMersive. The problem: he was not banned because of reports, he was banned because moderators on Patreon went crazy and banned anything that have incest vibes, "Landlady" naming shenanigans doesn't work anymore. There was a huge wave of bans few months ago.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
The mod he added which enables incest was the reason. And of course people hating on ero were the reason Carbon now is banned.

Reactions: ArsenHumby

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Daz asset :

(Discord Update)
Ok bro, take it easy. Your not EroMersive. Sure. We can work with that.
I hope you find your grounding and focus on the game.
Word of advice.
Make sure you make backups of your models. Lots of backups...
Stick with SubscribeStar.
Don't let yourself be sidetracked from the main plot.
Also extra scenes in the menu do not count so don't bother with those.
It's ok to use cliche stories as long as you implement lots of sex scenes ASAP.
Personally for every sex scene, I would dress the female characters in different erotic lingerie.
Check out Night Driver for that.

Good luck

Arturito1234

Jul 22, 2020
Ok, now i believe he is not EroMersive. The problem: he was not banned because of reports, he was banned because moderators on Patreon went crazy and banned anything that have incest vibes, "Landlady" naming shenanigans doesn't work anymore. There was a huge wave of bans few months ago.
Yes

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes