4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Dude has been nuked from patreon the second he peeked his head out just for having a similiar style to Ero and you're wondering why he didn't continue his old game on his old account?

Both of these are still active, he could very easily just suck it up and use his already existing SS account to continue funding for Synthetic instead of trying to continue this weird ass scam.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

Both of these are still active, he could very easily just suck it up and use his already existing SS account to continue funding for Synthetic instead of trying to continue this weird ass scam.
And you think they would let him? That was my point, if he's indeed Eromersive then the moment he touched his old accounts they would get reported and closed.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
And you think they would let him? That was my point, if he's indeed Eromersive then the moment he touched his old accounts they would get reported and closed.
The only reason he got closed was for incest on Patreon not just for "being eromersive", it's Carbon tried to open a SS account. You can't get banned for incest on SS, he'd be fine using his old account. He isn't doing it because he doesn't wanna expose himself.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The only reason he got closed was for incest on Patreon not just for "being eromersive", it's Carbon tried to open a SS account. You can't get banned for incest on SS, he'd be fine using his old account. He isn't doing it because he doesn't wanna expose himself.
I don't care enough to argue about that shit and i also don't really believe they're the same guy.
But i do believe that patreon is where the real money is so if they can't get that to work it's kind of a game over.

A damn shame because we're missing out on what's could've been a fun game but i can see how he would not exactly be thrilled about continuing with the game with all the drama around it, regardless of whether he is Eromersive or just some guy taking inspiration out of his games.

Reactions: Noobie200
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes