4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Rick Ashley

Jun 30, 2020
Carbon_
I just finished playing the game. What an amazing start :). I enjoyed a game this much after long time now.
Renders looks beautiful. The skin details make the models so realistic :love:. Amazing job on the renders. I love the female characters. I just love them. Your story and your writing makes it more enjoyable. I love the erotic setting you have created.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
I am a fan of femdom. Will there be femdom in your game? Especially with Ariana :love:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game gonna be be abundant :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: August2015

Rick Ashley

Jun 30, 2020
E
Who is this hater that keep reporting him, how long has the Subscribestar page is under review? Damn man looks like an unfinished game is one of the formula of a good game.
Every person who previously got scammed by ero are reporting him

Forget the rendering style and lighting, the whole story and previews are almost copy-paste
Carbon is definitely ero.
But I don’t understand why the f* he needed to make a new game..He could have just continued the last one.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
But I don’t understand why the f* he needed to make a new game..He could have just continued the last one.
Dude has been nuked from patreon the second he peeked his head out just for having a similiar style to Ero and you're wondering why he didn't continue his old game on his old account?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rick Ashley
Jul 24, 2023
E

Every person who previously got scammed by ero are reporting him

Forget the rendering style and lighting, the whole story and previews are almost copy-paste
Carbon is definitely ero.
First I thought it might be him with a similar art style, but where's Ero from (I think somebody said he's from the Netherland)? Someone said it before Carbon is from Azerbaijan, I think he's either from there or Turkiye. I know his game from another Turkish developer, is it might not be Ero after all. Man I love this game, I don't want it to be abandoned at least until it's polished a bit more

Reactions: yoyomistro
Jul 24, 2023
It was about the sexually violent, since the MC was saying "no" or "stop" while Ariana was going at it so it might have been more about the "rape" (y)
Man this is weird, if you play Heart Problems there's a scene I think in the last chapter where the MC borderline "rape" the main lady, she kept saying no but MC kept pushing. I think it just get personal with some of the staff there in Patreon or Subcribestar. They just hate people professionally.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Man this is weird, if you play Heart Problems there's a scene I think in the last chapter where the MC borderline "rape" the main lady, she kept saying no but MC kept pushing. I think some of the it gets personal with some of the staff there in Patreon or Subcribestar. They just hate people professionally.
It mostly depends on if something gets reported or not. Some devs don't get reported so don't have a problem.

Jul 24, 2023
It mostly depends on if something gets reported or not. Some devs don't get reported so don't have a problem.
Meaning a lot of haters inside the ranks, okay this is a different case, but I think one of the people in Lewdlab saying Patreon's staff actually playing their game and sending them screenshots of the scene that they don't like :ROFLMAO::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

lascivioxs

Sep 9, 2023
any game suggestions for game that have this realism in terms of character models? love how you can see wrinkles etc, most 3D games have a strange fuzziness to them

Jul 24, 2023
any update? don't have discord so can't see anything on there. been a while now
I think it's a dead project, he removed all of the game related post from his Twitter and the Subcribestar page is still under review. It's sad that a game with a really good render like this goes down the drain, again. Also, you don't see a lot of games with this level of realism, the render is top notch, I think I can name only about 10 games (maybe less) that have a decent render and on par with this game.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes