4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Can one of his supporters ask him if he modelled Ariana after Megan Fox?

Oh, and also can you ask him what's up with Demon Boy:KEK:
Nah man, Carbon "doesn't know" anything about Demon boy, he just "knows" Ero, because he used to "take advices from him" you know, only Ero can say but you know he "disappeared".

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Nice to see a game properly tested before release for a change. I mean, it'd be horrible to release a game that crashed constantly unless a particular setting, that isn't saved, was active and caused a crash every single time a saved game was loaded...

Wouldn't it also be a shame to see a perfectly good basic fast snappy renpy interface completely changed into a slow unresponsive confusing mess just for the hell of it...

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
NEWS
Hello everyone

Today, I want to share an important update with you. I've been doing some research and discovered that the approval process for our SubscribeStar account might take months or even years. I'm not entirely sure what factors are influencing this delay. I've been sending emails to SubscribeStar almost daily but haven't received any response yet.

From what I've read on Reddit, having a large fan base might affect the approval process. It seems that platforms like Twitter might play a significant role in this. However, this is not a definitive conclusion. One user on Reddit mentioned that their account was quickly approved after getting a vouch from another approved account. Following this lead, I decided to try the same approach and asked a fellow creator to vouch for me. My friend has sent a recommendation email to SubscribeStar on my behalf. We'll see if this strategy works.

If you think you can help in this process, I'm sharing the link to my SubscribeStar account below. Apparently, getting some traffic to our account might also expedite the process. In addition, I am re-sharing the links to my Discord and Twitter accounts. I would be truly grateful for any support you can offer.

As always, thank you for your calm and supportive attitude.

Subscribestar :
Twitter :
Discord :

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
NEWS
Hello everyone

Today, I want to share an important update with you. I've been doing some research and discovered that the approval process for our SubscribeStar account might take months or even years. I'm not entirely sure what factors are influencing this delay. I've been sending emails to SubscribeStar almost daily but haven't received any response yet.

From what I've read on Reddit, having a large fan base might affect the approval process. It seems that platforms like Twitter might play a significant role in this. However, this is not a definitive conclusion. One user on Reddit mentioned that their account was quickly approved after getting a vouch from another approved account. Following this lead, I decided to try the same approach and asked a fellow creator to vouch for me. My friend has sent a recommendation email to SubscribeStar on my behalf. We'll see if this strategy works.

If you think you can help in this process, I'm sharing the link to my SubscribeStar account below. Apparently, getting some traffic to our account might also expedite the process. In addition, I am re-sharing the links to my Discord and Twitter accounts. I would be truly grateful for any support you can offer.

As always, thank you for your calm and supportive attitude.

Subscribestar :
Twitter :
Discord :
"having a large fan base might affect the approval process."
"large fan base"

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
"having a large fan base might affect the approval process."
"large fan base"
Yeah he want us to follow him on twitter and more the followers more the fan base and it might affect the approval process...
(Just explained what's the meaning of that line not defending anybody(y))

Reactions: Th3N5

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
What a joke this SS is. I guess dev terminated his discord because of the accusation of him being Ero?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What a joke this SS is. I guess dev terminated his discord because of the accusation of him being Ero?
No, why would they care? It has to do with the content the game contains, same reason as Patreon giving it the boot, while some games with same or more content of the same ilk are still up on Patreon/Discord, but lately a lot more are getting the boot.

Reactions: S.T.A.R.S.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
He never set a monetary goal with Demon Boy. He just lied over and over about its development to get more money and when he couldn't hide that he was grifting anymore he vanished
just curious what he lied about
I checked Demon Boy's patreon and he had previews images every month until Jan 2023 and then stopped.

Also why do people keep saying he is EroMersive? There are even people making fan arts with the same assets, are we seeing exactly the same tweaks on the models or any other proof?

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes