4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
No, why would they care? It has to do with the content the game contains, same reason as Patreon giving it the boot, while some games with same or more content of the same ilk are still up on Patreon/Discord, but lately a lot more are getting the boot.
Probably haters reported him to Discord too as he isn't as popular as other devs with a pretty big chunk of supporters

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Probably haters reported him to Discord too as he isn't as popular as other devs with a pretty big chunk of supporters
Its the same people that reported their Patreon as 75% believe they are the same person.

They have as much evidence as the people who say the GTA VI map is in the promotional artwork Rockstar posted....

Reactions: Hawka1O7

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Ero should know that we don't care that he is pretending to be a new persona "Carbon" ;) but we are only interested in his games. Transfer this new thick Meghan Fox game to your old Patreon account and continue working on both games. Demon boy and this new one!

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Ero should know that we don't care that he is pretending to be a new persona "Carbon" ;) but we are only interested in his games. Transfer this new thick Meghan Fox game to your old Patreon account and continue working on both games. Demon boy and this new one!
There is nothing wrong with abandoning your project, if you are fair to your backers and have a reason to get out of it.

There's something totally wrong with abandoning an earlier project that was pretty much supported by people, and yet not deleting/stopping the Patreon, which still has ~150 paid supporters, and then setting up a new one and a new game.

Of course, this is a response only to this message from my perspective, I have no opinion whether the Creator of this game is the same person as the Creator of Demon Boy.

Aug 16, 2017
Nah man, Carbon "doesn't know" anything about Demon boy, he just "knows" Ero, because he used to "take advices from him" you know, only Ero can say but you know he "disappeared".
I'm sure that's happened before . . . in pretty much every soap opera ever made. And it's about as believable in this instance too.

• Haha
Reactions: Yougiblack

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I've come to the conclusion that Carbon might not be Ero. Simply because I saw a picture Carbon posted in discord showing that he uses Azerbaijani. As a long Ero fan, I know that Ero was from Netherlands.
If true, that's a good point.

bhrz

Jul 2, 2018
I've come to the conclusion that Carbon might not be Ero. Simply because I saw a picture Carbon posted in discord showing that he uses Azerbaijani. As a long Ero fan, I know that Ero was from Netherlands.
I remember he wrote about himself on a deleted Patreon page.
He said he was from Venezuela and now lives in New York or smth like that.
I don’t remember exactly, but definitely not in Azerbaijan.

Btw, he joined the MBD team.
Screenshot 2023-12-25 235726.png

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
It also may be he is netherlander descendent of Azerbaijanis. You will never know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vigeous

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys I still can't start the game I try that setting option but I get error at the start

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Carbon_
I just finished playing the game. What an amazing start :). I enjoyed a game this much after long time now.
Renders looks beautiful. The skin details make the models so realistic :love:. Amazing job on the renders. I love the female characters. I just love them. Your story and your writing makes it more enjoyable. I love the erotic setting you have created.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
I am a fan of femdom. Will there be femdom in your game? Especially with Ariana :love:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes