4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
why dev removed the patreon page?
That's because certain followers of this threat consider the developer to be a someone named "Ero", no idea whether that's true or not. That's why they allied with each other, discovered various violations of the Patreon guidelines in his game and denounced him accordingly. As far as I know, development of the game continues, but not on patreon.

How the game actually stands is anyone's guess :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Taz423 and HuhRedy

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
That's because certain followers of this threat consider the developer to be a someone named "Ero", no idea whether that's true or not. That's why they allied with each other, discovered various violations of the Patreon guidelines in his game and denounced him accordingly. As far as I know, development of the game continues, but not on patreon.

That's not true. Patreon has been cracking down recently. Lots of games and content is being booted from patreon. I suspect if anything it got booted for incest.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023

He will continue on Buy me a coffee...he will share the link soon

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes