4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Patreon is giving it to everyone, just saw that Midnight Paradise was under review. Now, the chance for synthetic page to be brought up again is slim. Subscribestar, seems the best option for now if they do respond to him.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Saw the Patreon got taken down and the discord link invite expired. Does anyone have a more current link to the developers channel so I can keep up to date? Just discovered this game and it seems really promising and want to show my support for the dev to keep going :cry:

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Saw the Patreon got taken down and the discord link invite expired. Does anyone have a more current link to the developers channel so I can keep up to date? Just discovered this game and it seems really promising and want to show my support for the dev to keep going :cry:
As of now there is no platform to support the dev.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
where are you getting these previews from and is there any word on the second release of the game?
As of now there is no info regarding ep 2 from dev. side bcz there is no platform of the dev. To publish too so i guess we have to wait until the SS page got approved...and that can take months or a year....(y)

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Patreon is giving it to everyone, just saw that Midnight Paradise was under review. Now, the chance for synthetic page to be brought up again is slim. Subscribestar, seems the best option for now if they do respond to him.
Hope so....but as of now he didn't received any mail from SS or Patreon:(

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You can see dev's X to see all these renders

Doesn't seem have any information on his page if these renders are previews of the possible next ep or not.

Reactions: Manford
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes