4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Probably he is Ero's protegee.
Yeah.. You, me, we all know who he is.
I will just watch from the sidelines this time cuz it's obvious from the start how this will play out.

If the suspended patreon page really comes from the same account as Ero's, bro...

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
How do you have all these renders/previews? Cuz to my understanding his patreon page is down since a while and his ss page isn't up yet. Also you answer any questions about in-game issues and development news and act really defensive to every negative comment.
Because i was his patreon supporter the higher tier one....(y)of course i will stand with him and it's not defensive bro i just support every creator whosever memebrship i had bought and i take their side....:D

Last edited:

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
And i think every game thread is for the updates and for the creator to get a good amount of popularity....
So rather than complaining who am i and this is Ero not Carbon just chill out dude and i think am gonna submit a request to the administration too regarding this let's see what they gonna do...(y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so question: you play as a boy who can decide when/if/who fucks the girls he likes or will he get "cheated" on or will he like some girls (one specific girl) and this girl fucks around with or without him knowing?

render quality looks great.

girls have nice body shapes.

NTR sounds very promising thats why i had to ask the stuff above.

please let the busty girl fuck with some nasty old guy with/without knowing of the mc. :devilish:

otherwise i look forward to see more!

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes