4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

HuhRedy

Sep 20, 2023
I'm not so sure, your discord and your patreon don't even exist anymore.
Yea, the Patreon is the part of why everything came to a quick hold.
People reported it, it got put under review and then removed by Patreon themselves.
So Carbon tried to make an Subcribestar and after a few minor updates they went Radio silent.
A few weeks later it turned out they started working with another team.
That's all the News and Drama for now.

Studio Inzess

Jan 22, 2024
Game is on hold, the only chance we will see a continuation is that the subscribestar page is aproved. Source the patreon discord, public discord got nuked
It's really a sad thing to see the devs who achieved that much on patreon getting there page banned. Let's be real, not every patreon member will now become a subscriber on Substar. It's very demotivating for the Dev.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0 Side Story + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 138 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Game is on hold, the only chance we will see a continuation is that the subscribestar page is aproved. Source the patreon discord, public discord got nuked
People reported it, it got put under review and then removed by Patreon themselves.
So Carbon tried to make an Subcribestar and after a few minor updates they went Radio silent.
So there is still hope, I hope the fact that he is on another team doesn't get in the way.

Feb 11, 2022
I hope there ain't anny.. "grammar mistakes"

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
What does that have to do with anything ?
Eromersive constantly delayed his update because of grammar errors or he simply didn't like the scenes. Still a pretty stupid comment by that dude when it was already proven that their are not the same person.

Reactions: HuhRedy

HuhRedy

Sep 20, 2023
Eromersive constantly delayed his update because of grammar errors or he simply didn't like the scenes. Still a pretty stupid comment by that dude when it was already proven that their are not the same person.
Ahh okay, i wasn't aware of that fact so that comment was pretty random to me.
But either way he is only helping out with Renders on the other Project so nothing to worry about.

Apr 19, 2020
Hahaha, I'm not Ero, but in the past, he gave me advice on many topics like rendering, storytelling, coding, and much more.
Cut the crap man , your “Demon Boy” page is still there so why don’t you drop the update that you have been working on for an year instead of waiting for this “new beginning shi*t” page of yours, we really are ready to forgive and forget if you do that.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes