4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I noticed, if you unren the rpa files, and look in the gui folder (think it was the gui-something) there's 2 files there,
patch.rpy, and patch.rpyc.
I deleted those, and voila, the game changed from landlady to mom, etc.
Seems the game has a patch baked into it, but it's a patch that is anti-incest. That patch changes mom INTO landlady. So, basically a reverse fun-patch.
But that doesnt matter now I guess if there's a new patch made. But might be worth looking into by someone with more knowledge than me.

patch or no patch, the way the dev has written the dialogues etc is all over the place. It's obvious that the dev wanted it to be incest, as you get a choice early on that literally tells you it's "+incest".
But from episode 2 and on, the MC refers to Adriana by name instead of 'mom' in almost every situation. So it's like the dev either forgot he made an incest game, or he can't make up his mind.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
As of now, the NTR is 100% optional/avoidable. Comes down to choices you make.
A non-ntr playthru doesnt just 'skip' the ntr scenes, they literally doesn't happen at all.
That's for these first 3 episodes at least, can't tell ya what the dev does in the future though.
Thanks a lot, I will try it hopefully the dev will keep NTR optional :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: moonshadow

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But from episode 2 and on, the MC refers to Adriana by name instead of 'mom' in almost every situation. So it's like the dev either forgot he made an incest game, or he can't make up his mind.

Yes, it did that in the last episode as well, I will have to update my patch later today.

You also still need the unlocker from my post, as it's not a gallery unlocker, but a content unlocker.

Here is my updated incest patch still that has the unlocker, this still has the images replaced for episode 1 and will still work, as the patch linked in the OP doesn't work for episode 3 as the way it's coded.

The "patch true" doesn't work for episode 3 and won't work and was the same for way for episode 2 and reason I had to modify the patch.

I will update my old I+U patch to work with episode 3 later today, but we went through this with episode 2 about the "patch true" not working for episode 2 and him calling "Mom" by her name all though out the episode, same with the "Aunt".

Last edited:

JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
Hi, someone can answer me a question, is the NTR available in chapter 3 or you need a patch? Where are the Side Stories?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a way to bring the Mac version up to date? Thanks. Like replacing the Mac game folder with the pc version.
Yes, make your own, you can do it in a few minutes or play the Win version directly from the SDK.

You can build your own to

How to build with Ren'Py SDK

ignore anything that say repack and replace with whatever game version you have.

=============================================================================
Anyone have a fix? I use RenPy 8.1.3 and I've tried to delete script and it still doesn't work
Delete everything, and re-extract and try to play.

There is a bug with the first choice in the game, it doesn't matter what we choose, NTR happens anyway
You need the content unlock patch it is linked in the OP as incest patch and gallery unlocker, but it's content unlocker, that unlocks the "full game".

Make the choice tell her not to worry and you won't get the NTR scene.

Last edited:

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Love this game :love::love::love:
I started a new game. I tried Incest patch in the OP, doesnt work, i mean its working calling Ariana Mom, but it stops at the end of ch 2.
I deleted it, unpacked the game again. My saves diddnt work so i scrolled through the game and voila Ch 3.
Lets see it :p
Patch is not working working Roy26633356 :(
Is there a working patch?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love this game :love::love::love:
I started a new game. I tried Incest patch in the OP, doesnt work, i mean its working calling Ariana Mom, but it stops at the end of ch 2.
I deleted it, unpacked the game again. My saves diddnt work so i scrolled through the game and voila Ch 3.
Lets see it :p
Patch is working working Roy26633356, good jobb (y) :love:
It stops working in episode 2 and 3. You can just check the comments above. The patch in the OP is the same, the old patch was a modified patch so it actually worked in episode 2, and I will have to update it again to work correctly for episode 2 and 3. You still need the content unlock patch to play the "full game as well".

The normal patch is already coded into the game, you just change false to true.

It is the way it's coded.

Reactions: Unrecover

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone know why all the animations aren’t loading for me? Tried using the unlocker and it doesn’t even load for Ep 1 & 2 scenes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yapp, noticed, changed my post....
I will have to modify it later today again so it works correctly in episode 3. For now, the patch will work for episode 1 and still has the image replacement for the phone dialogues, still need content unlock patch as well for the full game.

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
Yes, make your own, you can do it in a few minutes or play the Win version directly from the SDK.

=============================================================================

Delete everything, and re-extract and try to play.

You need the content unlock patch it is linked in the OP as incest patch and gallery unlocker, but it's content unlocker, that unlocks the "full game".

Make the choice tell her not to worry and you won't get the NTR scene.
I tried delete everything and re-extract like you suggest and the same error still happen do you have any other fix?

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
I will have to modify it later today again so it works correctly in episode 3. For now, the patch will work for episode 1 and still has the image replacement for the phone dialogues, still need content unlock patch as well for the full game.
Funny thing.... Now MC is thinking about massaging Mom, after the bathroom visit and the patch seems to be working lol :D

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nope just extracting the zip and move it all inside renpy folder. I use mac though
Probably using a different build then you have installed. It is using 8.2.1.

Then build it with the SDK or play it from the SDK.

Funny thing.... Now MC is thinking about massaging Mom, after the bathroom visit and the patch seems to be working lol :D
It will sporadically do that, it's the same with my original patch (but has images for episode 1), but with the other "modfifed patch" I had to modify 2 and 3 as it would only pop up every so often and not correctly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anonymousguys
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes