4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah I get it. But this one stops working at the end of episode 1 where he calls her arianni.
Yes, that is the "True/False" patch then, it doesn't work past episode 1, episode 2 starts where he is carrying her to bed and does stuff with her or not. The one I made/edited works all the way through, it's the one in the OP.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Yes, that is the "True/False" patch then, it doesn't work past episode 1, episode 2 starts where he is carrying her to bed and does stuff with her or not. The one I made/edited works all the way through, it's the one in the OP.
Doesn't epsiode 2 start after he's back in his room and gets jumpscared by the face of the ai model he created? I distinctly remember episode 1 ending with a cliffhanger.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Doesn't epsiode 2 start after he's back in his room and gets jumpscared by the face of the ai model he created? I distinctly remember episode 1 ending with a cliffhanger.
Yeah, and if he and have the option to tell the AI or not about and desire her, actually e2 starts about the desire I believe part.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Wow, lots of replies. Yes I used the dev's enable/disable, so apparently that doesn't work.

Feel free to try dropping the one from SonsOfLiberty liberty into the game directory and see if it fixes up the problem.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

ImOldGreg

Dec 10, 2023
Is anyone else having issues with the sex scene animations? Every scene I get to, the checkered background pops up and doesn't go away until someone busts a load... help please

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
What's photo sessions? Wait, isn't that the second game that ero was working on? Or something similar?
It's the side story which has not yet been added to the actual game. I called it photo session because it looks like...a photo session?! (with the boss)

Last edited:
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
What so far between MC and the mom?? Is there any actual pussy sex scene?
There is no vaginal scene in the game yet, at least I didn't find any Involving his mother.
Mother,Aunt Blowjob MC, Blowjob Boss, Blowjob home buyer.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Incest patch updated as of 05/20/2024, dev's built in one doesn't
work so well.

"patch true" is not coded correctly, you can read more here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read this line of text.

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are mirrors in case you can't download it from F95.

Incest Patch: Updated to Episode 3 as of 5/20/2024:

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

This might fuck up your saves, or it's the dev's Spaghetti code, one of the two.
Game is only like 20 minutes anyway, not like it takes long to tab skip it :ROFLMAO:

Download:
- WORKUPLOAD
Where is the gallery mod? The link in the OP goes to your post, but you have no Gallery mod.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes