4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 128 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I hate that so many renders are wasted on ntr stuff,
How much progression we would have with Arianan, if some people didnt like their moms/lis get taken advantage of and then fucked by stinky old men ,
View attachment 3653824
I am never not surprised by people who hate NTR still play NTR games and then bitch about the NTR. It's like they secretly want to be...

Shhhhh shhhhhhh shhhhhhh, it'll be over soon. I know you really like this, don't you? You naughty little girl. Stop resisting and submit. It'll be over sooner.

Reactions: crisbr and shiqz

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I hate that so many renders are wasted on ntr stuff,
How much progression we would have with Arianan, if some people didnt like their moms/lis get taken advantage of and then fucked by stinky old men ,
View attachment 3653824
I'm not a big fan of NTR,but let's be realistic.
The content is balanced, the protagonist receives a blowjob, the buyer and the boss receives one too.
It would only be unbalanced if sex was had with others but not with the MC

Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm not a big fan of NTR,but let's be realistic.
The content is balanced, the protagonist receives a blowjob, the buyer and the boss receives one too.
It would only be unbalanced if sex was had with others but not with the MC
Thank you for being a rational non NTR fan. It's a refreshing break from the screeching.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
There's a bug I think. Halfway through chapter 1, the mc starts calling her Ariana even when the incest patch is enabled and even in the beginning of chapter 2. He also calls his dad her ex husband.
Either the patch doesn't work or there's a problem with the implementation. I tried restarting the game a few times with the patch turned both on and off. Same result.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There's a bug I think. Halfway through chapter 1, the mc starts calling her Ariana even when the incest patch is enabled and even in the beginning of chapter 2. He also calls his dad her ex husband.
If they are using the "on/off" incest patch/switch, it doesn't work for episode 2 and 3, that's why I made the one I did.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
If they are using the "on/off" incest patch/switch, it doesn't work for episode 2 and 3, that's why I made the one I did.
Na it's "enable/disable" to be exact. I wasn't being specific with my choice of words. I don't know which one he used though. You have to turn it from the "MODS" quick menu so I think it might be his port specific.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Na it's "enable/disable" to be exact. I wasn't being specific with my choice of words. I don't know which one he used though. You have to turn it from the "MODS" quick menu so I think it might be his port specific.
That's not what I mean. The dev patch is a switch, True/False, if they are using the dev patch, it stops working at the beginning of episode 2, and doesn't work at all for 2 and 3.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
That's not what I mean. The dev patch is a switch, True/False, if they are using the dev patch, it stops working at the beginning of episode 2, and doesn't work at all for 2 and 3.
Ah I get it. But this one stops working at the end of episode 1 where he calls her arianni.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes