4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I wish the aunt character kept those tape Xs on her nipples. I don't know why but I've always found that hot as fuck lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And you buy that?
I wasn't really following the development that closely before that happened and I unfollowed the thread when he said that so I don't really know what is going with the game. I just thought he was being dumb and forgot about this game until it got another update.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You worked on it for Episode 2? Because the one you have posted has MC calling Arianna by her name and not by Mom or Mother and wouldn't it make sense to at least mention her ex-husband as his father? Unless of course she was pregnant with the MC before she married her ex-husband.
Yes, I removed the episode 1 and 2 patch I had since people were downloading it and would mess up their game, I just added back the images and the default patch for now that works for 50% of the game or so.

This attached was my updated patch that was for episode 1 and 2, but it won't work at all for episode 3.

I have to update the rest for episode 3 but had to work all day today.

You can download episode 2 and see, it's still posted in the thread or grab my compressed of episode 2.

Reactions: fortuna95

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Incest patch updated as of 05/20/2024, dev's built in one doesn't
work so well.

"patch true" is not coded correctly, you can read more here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read this line of text.

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are mirrors in case you can't download it from F95.

Incest Patch: Updated to Episode 3 as of 5/20/2024:

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

This might fuck up your saves, or it's the dev's Spaghetti code, one of the two.
Game is only like 20 minutes anyway, not like it takes long to tab skip it :ROFLMAO:

Download:
- WORKUPLOAD
thank you~

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I have incest patch installed for first two episodes. I can load previous saves. Is this the problem. If I remove incest patch. Will it allow me to load previous saves

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Guys, why the hell are some people like me having problems with rendering errors? The famous "Has Exception Occurred" error. Can anyone help?

Jul 24, 2023
I hate that so many renders are wasted on ntr stuff,
How much progression we would have with Arianan, if some people didnt like their moms/lis get taken advantage of and then fucked by stinky old men ,
View attachment 3653824
He said that his top patrons/donators are NTR lovers, that's why he's making those scenes. He also talked about NTR themed side story as per top donators' requests he said all the Digital Deity and most of the Neural Nomad are NTR lovers, lmao fml :KEK: :HideThePain: . So I guess nothing we can do about that, these people paid like 20 and 50 dollars a month.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes