4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 3886830

Just now

Hello everyone,
I realized that I haven't shared detailed guidelines about side stories before, which has led to some confusion. I will try my best to explain how the process works and what side stories are. However, if you have any questions, feel free to ask on Discord.
Q: What is a side story? Can I request one?
A: Side stories are a reward for our highest tier members, the Digital Deity subscribers. So yes, if you are a Digital Deity member, you can request a side story within the rules. It's important to note that side stories are entirely determined by high-tier members, just like wallpapers. We don't decide on the content; we are only responsible for rendering and writing the dialogues.
Q: Why is there only one NTR side story in the shared episode? Why didn't you add a Harem side story for balance?
A: As mentioned above, side stories are determined by high-tier members. If all Digital Deity members request NTR-themed side stories, then both side stories for that episode will be NTR. To ensure everyone has a fair chance to contribute their ideas, we have a request collection week due to the large number of members. During this week, members can submit their side story requests. These requests are then categorized into two polls: Harem and NTR. If there are no Harem-related requests, the two highest-voted NTR stories will be selected for the episode.
Q: Do side stories affect the development of the main story? Will the new episode be delayed because of side stories?
A: The answer is no, it will not be delayed. Side stories are developed during the beta phase after the main story is finished. During this time, the script for the new episode is being prepared, so it doesn't impact the main story's development. While the main story's script is being completed, I work on rendering the side stories. They progress in sync.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you want to request a side story, please read the rules below. The rules will be shared again during the request collection week.
Side Story Request Rules:

• The side story must fit within the context of the main story. For example, if there is no sex scene with Ariana in the main story, then there cannot be a sex scene with her in the side story.
  • You can request only one new character per side story. If this character is already planned for the main story, it won't count as your one new character, and you can request an additional one.
  • The side story should have a reasonable number of characters. There can be a maximum of 3 characters per side story, while only 2 characters are allowed to participate in intimate scenes. Threesomes or more complex scenes are not allowed.
  • You will always have one week to submit your requests for side story. After that week is over, no more requests will be accepted until the subsequent update is being developed.
  • There is a 50-render limit per side story. If your side story idea exceeds this limit, you can split it into parts over several updates (provided you win the vote every time). Additionally, only the original user who requested the scene can continue its story in future updates.
the milking has officially began

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes