4.10 star(s) 34 Votes
Dec 28, 2017
Yes this is his first game, don't mind the guy that responded to you before. People are still saying he is ero from Demon Boy, even when the fact that one is from turkeye and the other is from Holland/Netherlands
okay, thanks for answering

1724089946093.png

Episode 4 - Development Update

Hello everyone,
Since the beginning of the week, I’ve been working on finalizing Kiara’s (Mitchell's wife) facial features and hairstyle. I experimented with five different faces and four different hairstyles. Initially, I considered doing a poll, but after testing all the faces in the scene, I realized that most of them didn’t work as well as I had hoped. Only one stood out, so I decided to go with it.
Similarly, with the hairstyles, I had to narrow down the options. Two of the styles used gravity simulations, which could slow down the rendering process in future scenes, so I eliminated them. Choosing between the remaining two was tough, but I ultimately decided to go with the longer style that I felt suited her best.
Since Saturday, I’ve been working on the scenes involving Kiara. These are the final renders for the game, and I have about 50 renders left to complete. I’m aiming to finish them by the end of next week. If I finish early, I’ll take some time to fix any render errors and hope to have the entire game wrapped up by Sunday. After that, there will be a brief testing phase, which could last a few days or slightly longer, before the beta version is ready.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we near the final stages of this project!

1724089946093.png

Hello everyone,
Since the beginning of the week, I’ve been working on finalizing Kiara’s (Mitchell's wife) facial features and hairstyle. I experimented with five different faces and four different hairstyles. Initially, I considered doing a poll, but after testing all the faces in the scene, I realized that most of them didn’t work as well as I had hoped. Only one stood out, so I decided to go with it.
Similarly, with the hairstyles, I had to narrow down the options. Two of the styles used gravity simulations, which could slow down the rendering process in future scenes, so I eliminated them. Choosing between the remaining two was tough, but I ultimately decided to go with the longer style that I felt suited her best.
Since Saturday, I’ve been working on the scenes involving Kiara. These are the final renders for the game, and I have about 50 renders left to complete. I’m aiming to finish them by the end of next week. If I finish early, I’ll take some time to fix any render errors and hope to have the entire game wrapped up by Sunday. After that, there will be a brief testing phase, which could last a few days or slightly longer, before the beta version is ready.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we near the final stages of this project!
"as we near the final stages of this project!" bro what

Carbon_ u mean Episode 4 or the whole game?

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
View attachment 3947297

Hello everyone,
If that's Mitchell's wife then I don't know what he sees in Arianna that his wife doesn't have.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 3947297

Hello everyone,
Oh look! In the next update Arianna dyes her hair blond, cool cool.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm wondering why we can't roll-back the text. I have Tourettes, and sometimes double click without meaning to. Thus, I miss what is said sometimes. It would be nice if we could roll-back. I could understand not wanting the player to roll-back after a choice so they can't change it, but if it isn't at a choice spot, I don't see why it would hurt. I don't know. Just about the only problem I see with this game. I haven't played in a while, so restarting. Rambling over. LoL

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes