4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

Last week, I mentioned that I had 50 renders left to complete. I'm happy to report that I finished those renders this week, along with all the scenes where the outfits needed to be changed and the faulty renders that needed fixing. In short, all the render work is now complete.

This week, I’m focusing solely on rendering animations and queuing up the new and revised renders. We have a total of 12 animations, and I’ve already completed half of them. I’ll be working to finish the remaining animations by the weekend. Additionally, over the next few days, I’ll be queuing up all the new and corrected renders for rendering, which includes about 140 scenes in total.

Starting from Sunday, I’ll begin code reviews and making the final adjustments. This includes adding music, sound effects, transitions, and other finishing touches. After a few final checks, the game will be ready to go.

If everything goes according to plan and no major issues arise, I’m aiming to release the beta version on September 8th. The beta will run for about a week, during which I plan to add a few extra animations and fix any render errors that might appear. If everything goes smoothly, the full version will be released on September 15th.

This will be the final report for this episode, as the next few days will be spent waiting for the renders to complete. I will share updates if any significant developments occur, but for now, I’ll mainly be posting previews in the coming days.

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we approach the final release!

ep4_breakfast6_2.png ep4_breakfast9_2.png ep4_breakfast10_2.png ep4_breakfast11_2.png

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1725113324042.png
1725113331672.png
1725113342122.png
1725113352236.png
1725113364093.png

Here are the first previews of Kiara in the game. I went through a lot of indecision regarding her face and hair, but I hope you like the final result. Without giving too much away, I'll just say that we help Kiara with her dress, but the scene doesn't end there. It's quite a lengthy one. I'll be sharing more previews of the remaining parts soon.

This week, my internet has been very slow. For the last three months, my speed has significantly dropped during the last week of each month. Also, I’m still fixing errors in the renders, so there may still be some issues. If you notice any, please let me know.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
View attachment 3985979
View attachment 3985981
View attachment 3985983
View attachment 3985984
View attachment 3985985

Here are the first previews of Kiara in the game. I went through a lot of indecision regarding her face and hair, but I hope you like the final result. Without giving too much away, I'll just say that we help Kiara with her dress, but the scene doesn't end there. It's quite a lengthy one. I'll be sharing more previews of the remaining parts soon.

This week, my internet has been very slow. For the last three months, my speed has significantly dropped during the last week of each month. Also, I’m still fixing errors in the renders, so there may still be some issues. If you notice any, please let me know.
wow-she-is-pretty-freddie-benson.gif

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 3985979
View attachment 3985981
View attachment 3985983
View attachment 3985984
View attachment 3985985

BOOORING :sleep::sleep:

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes