Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
so 4 episode and we at max got an HJ and see some tits?? and NTR seems to be the focus of the contents?? damn , why dev this days can't simply leave thje player the option to avoid NTR but have same contents as
cucks get?
It's obviously not just a HJ. Bunch of pathetic people just like you :sneaky: who have never played the update but are over there spreading disinformation.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mc really needs to work on his slightly bigger definitions Kiara got some huge delicious twins on her, i really loved her, she's HOT ASF, this last render, OMFG, i can't wait for the next meet with her, among with Ariana, they're my fav characters
She's perfect, beautiful, HOT and pretty unique too, she is tall and all her traits, like her body, face, lips, tits, hips, ass and legs are pretty damn sexy(even i'm not being into leg/feet stuff, i must admit that they're well done), she stands out among characters of other games, this dev really knows how to make hot models(hot render actually, if we see the grope scenes we can see the details at the flesh being groped, and this is peak)

It's like, Kiara is lewd, and Ariana is sexy

And it's really nice to get some new content with Ariana, the story managed to create a character that is kinda of... distant, and get some time with her is really good, we can see how she's more open from ep 1 to ep 4:)

Reactions: worlddog1

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
How in the hell is anyone making this work? I've tried the patch. But I don't see any mod showing up anywhere. Copy/pasting files into a folder isn't exactly witchcraft so where am I going wrong here? All I get is the error, after patch as well. There is no mod to activate as a work-around.

Someone explain as if I'm new to all this Renpy stuff

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Compressed version ?
Search ?

which gallery unlocker
There is no scene gallery, it's only a special image gallery.

How in the hell is anyone making this work? I've tried the patch. But I don't see any mod showing up anywhere. Copy/pasting files into a folder isn't exactly witchcraft so where am I going wrong here? All I get is the error, after patch as well. There is no mod to activate as a work-around.

Someone explain as if I'm new to all this Renpy stuff
There is no mod anymore in the game. That workaround needs removed.

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
So how are people playing this? Aside from the side story, the game doesn't work at all. Just throws up errors that crash back to boot after ignore or reload.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
So how are people playing this? Aside from the side story, the game doesn't work at all. Just throws up errors that crash back to boot after ignore or reload.
my friend. its a you problem. because Im playing it right now. maybe try redownloading it from another link. maybe.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I wish this whole "Landlady" and "Tenant" thing would just root in hell and die of gonorrhea. I understand it's a placeholder, but is that the most creative thing we can come up with? Here's an idea... how about we just use their fucking names? The whole initial conversation with "Yes Landlady", "I understand, Landlady"... I mean, come on. It's 2024. Learn how to code.

This was after the dev removed the "Skip Unseen" in preferences and I had to go and add it back. And what is with the stupid UI? There are different symbols depending on what page you are on, and the Main Menu? That was clearly designed by someone who doesn't know squat about UI design and thought being "artsy" was cool.

Sigh... I didn't even get past the 5th or 6th screen before I had enough.

When I calm down, I'll come back and try it again. In the meantime, I am off to find a Tylenol.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I wish this whole "Landlady" and "Tenant" thing would just root in hell and die of gonorrhea. I understand it's a placeholder, but is that the most creative thing we can come up with? Here's an idea... how about we just use their fucking names? The whole initial conversation with "Yes Landlady", "I understand, Landlady"... I mean, come on. It's 2024. Learn how to code.

This was after the dev removed the "Skip Unseen" in preferences and I had to go and add it back. And what is with the stupid UI? There are different symbols depending on what page you are on, and the Main Menu? That was clearly designed by someone who doesn't know squat about UI design and thought being "artsy" was cool.

Sigh... I didn't even get past the 5th or 6th screen before I had enough.

When I calm down, I'll come back and try it again. In the meantime, I am off to find a Tylenol.
Then why don't you code? Instead of bitching on a renpy beta testing forum why don't you make those changes send them to the dev?

Reactions: KiGa and Gintoky

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Then why don't you code? Instead of bitching on a renpy beta testing forum why don't you make those changes send them to the dev?
Okay... so I was a little bit of an asshole. And yes, I did go in and code the changes so I could play it so perhaps I will just make a multimod for it and if the dev wants to use it then great.

• Love
Reactions: returner and KiGa
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes