Samsid5975

Apr 29, 2021

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
wtf? Don't know what you were expecting; you can't expect every story to be the quality of The Rings of Power.

The story is hot. The characters are hot. The renders are next level.
Quality of The Rings of Power?
Maybe I'm just old enough to know what quality is.

Dev strikes some chords pretty well and misses some, but mostly I think this big titty retard angle on milfs is caused by some kind of brain rot.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Here is the dev's original incest patch, not sure it's fixed, if folks want to test it on episode 4.

The Synthetic [All Versions Incest Patch] [Carbon]

PIXELDRAIN -

The patch above, is the developers official incest patch, but it has not worked correctly since episode 2.

You can test now and see if it is finally fixed or not for episode 4.

The patch below the dotted line was a stop gap until the dev fixed his official patch....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Synthetic [Ep. 4] [Carbon]

"patch true" is not coded correctly, you can read more here.

If you want a gallery unlocker, use this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read this line of text.

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

Incest Patch: Updated to Episode 4 as of 09/09/2024:

This might fuck up your saves, or it's the dev's Spaghetti code, one of the two.
Game is only like 20 minutes anyway, not like it takes long to tab skip it :ROFLMAO:

NOTE: I'm not sure how to fix the "special images" shit, if anyone knows a better solution I'm all ears.

- WORKUPLOAD

If you don't like my patch, and you are a paying subscriber to the developer, then you should bitch at him and tell him to fix his god damn built in patch :ROFLMAO:
The IPatch made by Carbon doesn't work at all.

• Sad
Reactions: bcool

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Here is the dev's original incest patch, not sure it's fixed, if folks want to test it on episode 4.

The Synthetic [All Versions Incest Patch] [Carbon]

PIXELDRAIN -

The patch above, is the developers official incest patch, but it has not worked correctly since episode 2.

You can test now and see if it is finally fixed or not for episode 4.

The patch below the dotted line was a stop gap until the dev fixed his official patch....

The Synthetic [Ep. 4] [Carbon]

"patch true" is not coded correctly, you can read more here.

If you want a gallery unlocker, use this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

Please read this line of text.

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

Incest Patch: Updated to Episode 4 as of 09/09/2024:

This might fuck up your saves, or it's the dev's Spaghetti code, one of the two.
Game is only like 20 minutes anyway, not like it takes long to tab skip it :ROFLMAO:

NOTE: I'm not sure how to fix the "special images" shit, if anyone knows a better solution I'm all ears.

- WORKUPLOAD

If you don't like my patch, and you are a paying subscriber to the developer, then you should bitch at him and tell him to fix his god damn built in patch :ROFLMAO:
To have your i-patch working properly in the Ep 4, you have to delete the original ...\The_Synthetic-pc\game\scripts.rpa
and use the modified ...\The_Synthetic-pc\game\gui_scripts\patch.rpy attached.

ratpack2000

Feb 1, 2021
I've made a fix here
Theres actually a simpler solution.
The patch on the first page sets patched = True but the script that renames the text actually checks for persistent.patched == True

Changing the line (in the original patch file) from:
patched = True
to
persistent.patched = True
seemed to work for me

They are two different variables and persistent.patched is never set otherwise

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
Theres actually a simpler solution.
The patch on the first page sets patched = True but the script that renames the text actually checks for persistent.patched == True

Changing the line (in the original patch file) from:
patched = True
to
persistent.patched = True
seemed to work for me

They are two different variables and persistent.patched is never set otherwise
Thanks dude it worked.
had to start a new game but it's cool.

magus448

May 22, 2018
so 4 episode and we at max got an HJ and see some tits?? and NTR seems to be the focus of the contents?? damn , why dev this days can't simply leave thje player the option to avoid NTR but have same contents as
cucks get?
Culture Shock all over again.

Trao

Sep 6, 2020
I can't play this game because it keeps crashing on my phone to the point where it stops by itself or I have to restart which is strange because I can play much heavier games than it, could it be bad optimization?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes