EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ245203_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The girl "Mi" and the talking cat "Nyanya" reached the port of Mogimoba island.
Upon arrival Nyanya has already caused trouble...
The journey of the girl and the cat begins as they look to escape Mogimoba island!​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-09
Release Date: Japanese 2019-05-27, English 2021-01-05
Developer: Team NiiMii
Translator: bazeeeng - - F95zone - @bazeeeng
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

RJ245203_img_smp1.jpg RJ245203_img_smp2.jpg RJ245203_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
Team niimii!? Oh my god! What year is it!? It feels like YEARS ever since i heard this name again... I honestly thoroughly enjoyed their games in the past. Both their two last games to me were good examples of a good Netorare game and "story" but damn their games are always a mistery for me to try to solve and play... I still renember through this day i am yet to be able to go to the extra area on the game that has the cat who transforms in the white haired cat lady, like... Dude... I coulnd't find a way to enter the extra area even i used other's people save files! And now i see their name backing again... I wonder what happened with niimii... I mean... I hope it was nothing bad, like what happened with Shadow Garden...

Reactions: LordTuskar

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Cue teaser trailer voice "What happens when a kawaii anime girl and her magical pet talking cat get into some trouble on an island full of perverted and grotesque creatures and people?" NOW COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU"

Reactions: Anarys

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Not a MTL release with decent content! Well don't mind if I do!

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I like this circles works mostly unfortunately for me this one ain't on the list. Still, nice to see its not mtl.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh hey someone translated it; So there's a way to get OP items to blow through the game really quickly, touch the scarecrow in the first town near the guild & after 25 times you'll hear a different sound then go to the hole in the same area for overpowered items.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh hey someone translated it; So there's a way to get OP items to blow through the game really quickly, touch the scarecrow in the first town near the guild & after 25 times you'll hear a different sound then go to the hole in the same area for overpowered items.
I mean that is litterally already written in the OP already...

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
is the animation good? or it is like this game that the dev just move the image up side down so you can "imagine" a animation?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes