C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
What happened to them other than being radio silent for 2 years?
No one knows... Like, they are leaving everyone in the dark that is for sure. Their last tweet was almost 3 years ago, their last Pixiv action was more than 2 years ago, their dev blog apparently is abandoned and their DLS page don't even have any access to their "official" communication pages... Suffice to say that after almost 3 years of no one coming upfront and saying anything. People honestly can expect the worse at this point...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
How to make the game in full size? Thx for help
F11, if that doesn't help... get a pair of glasses.
If the text formatting is bad, make a post about it.
If the cat character doesn't seem relevant, find a way to wholesomely pet its head.
Everything else is irrelevant.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If you want lewd points without paying for them there's real big boss-like plants that will frig her two times in a row granting 10 lust per time it occurs.

Reactions: ronan333

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
How to find the Ias town guildmaster????
No idea.

Checked the Event in Ace, it needs Switch 63 to be ON, so I just used RpgMakerSaveEdit

Possible that you need to do the Collect quests #3+4 first (mandragora and purple slime kill) in that guild, but I don't know how many repeats of #1+2 (killerbee and tree) are needed to unlock them

Reactions: Shabur

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
No idea.

Checked the Event in Ace, it needs Switch 63 to be ON, so I just used RpgMakerSaveEdit

Possible that you need to do the Collect quests #3+4 first (mandragora and purple slime kill) in that guild, but I don't know how many repeats of #1+2 (killerbee and tree) are needed to unlock them
Thanks! Used a save editor because also cant understand how much times i should repeat guild tasks (repeat all of them them 3 times in a row).

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I forgot to mention this. There is a bug about ias guildmaster. After getting the quest on going to ias town, if you dont go straight talk to receptionist in ias town guild, it will fail the trigger and cause softlock.

Not sure what causes it. My best guess is one of the npc.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this game remind me life of floating island. life of floating island wasn't finish. somewhere ntr. the game crash. so i try again. but it crash again.

SupaHot

Oct 6, 2017
where an i find elixirs?
Aside from the ones you find in chests you can synthesize them in Lavava Town but you need 10 Ancient Leafs per Elixir. If you decide to farm them make sure to talk to the fairy in the harbor of the first town (I think she said something about getting more Ancient Leafs).

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
hmmm. its a good game
synthesis, intermission chatting and with pregnancy system. pretty good
just better with morale system instead that increase when you break people home at night XD

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This is not the latest version.
There are still a few old bugs in here.

in the ice cave errors occur when one sleeps down there.

The translation also has the same errors as the other translated version that existed.

Items have been translated flat.
Growth Drug human and monster is swapped.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ye it is 'cos i uploaded it, if it was not from my translation request well shiet but I did upload the latest. The pregnancy system is all kinda fucked, liked prior games. it just seems to happen, I was playing it earlier today & Mii got knocked up three times in one got by two humans & one monster sperm, this coincides with the JP version.
I think it's just weird programming.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So just started the game just made it through the intro, noticed a few minor mistakes during the intro and in one of the starting equipment nothing major, but if for whatever reason you do an update may be worth fixing as well (gonna bolden the part of the sentences that I write different that what is in the game)

The last part of the first line here sounds odd, should probably be "Well, I have no reason to be in a hurry"
1610379616683.png

2nd line here should probably be "Monsters are easy to deal with ~<star>"
1610379727636.png

And at last for the "Mii's Katana" in the 3rd line explaing the stats the last part is a bit of a misspelling should be "5% chance of an extra turn"

1610379817696.png

But yeah as I said really minor, probably not worth a patch on their own, but if for whatever reason you need to fix something else it should be quick to fix these as well.

And other than that it seems at this first glance at least very well written, so good job there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bazeeeng

undeath

Sep 8, 2017
its funny. you can totaly play this game without aving sex once. hope to find better games tho. wasnt in the mood to whore around like in MILK

Mar 21, 2019
I should probably just put it here since a lot of people seem to have the issue and don't know how to remove semen, but you need to go to the hot spring and interact with the green circle (it's unlocked a little bit further on, and from what i know there's only 2 hot springs), otherwise stuff like semen staying there forever starts to happen. And, being raped in battle doesn't do anything, so there's no issues avoiding the hot springs if that happens, assuming you don't die during the fight, the only thing that increases is lewdness (probably a bug, but meh).

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes