touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
trying to see if my game is bugged,but i think it is,because i am stuck at the ias town guildmaster quest,i got the recommendation letter from the guildmaster over at ternis town,to go to ias town's guild,went to ias town,i can't enter the second area of the ias town guild.does it have anything to do with the purple bees quest,that i have to do it once in order to be able to meet the second guildmaster,or is it that my game is bugged?plus i have mii's katana 2 trying to take it to 3,needs 2000 gold and 6 crystals,i got both,but the smith tells me not enough gold.please help

i found out the issue with the katana,the smith asks me for 2k gold and 6 crystals,but apparently he means 4k gold,i resolved that,now only the issue with the guildmaster is all i have

Reactions: Anon21

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
trying to see if my game is bugged,but i think it is,because i am stuck at the ias town guildmaster quest,i got the recommendation letter from the guildmaster over at ternis town,to go to ias town's guild,went to ias town,i can't enter the second area of the ias town guild.does it have anything to do with the purple bees quest,that i have to do it once in order to be able to meet the second guildmaster,or is it that my game is bugged?plus i have mii's katana 2 trying to take it to 3,needs 2000 gold and 6 crystals,i got both,but the smith tells me not enough gold.please help

i found out the issue with the katana,the smith asks me for 2k gold and 6 crystals,but apparently he means 4k gold,i resolved that,now only the issue with the guildmaster is all i have
Be sure to talk to the NPC behind the counter in the main area of the guild, she will tell you the guild master is at the back, and after that you can enter the back

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
This is an "emergency fix" for Guild in Ias Town.
Just put it in "Data" folder.
And try to exit and re-enter Ias Town if the trigger (The receptionist) doesn't show up.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
This is an "emergency fix" for Guild in Ias Town.
Just put it in "Data" folder.
And try to exit and re-enter Ias Town if the trigger (The receptionist) doesn't show up.
i can see the receptionist alright,ut i get no options to see the guildmaster,only to report on the wall quests.
Edit:I replaced the fix in the data folder,but it doesn't seem to alter anything.when i entered the guild i went straight to the board and undertook the quests,you reckon maybe because of that i bugged it?i will try to finish the quests and see if it will fix my issue.
Edit 2:i finished the quests from the board,wawalnuts and the bees,the bug remains,does it have anything to do with pregnancy/non-pregnancy maybe?i don't know what else to do.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
i can see the receptionist alright,ut i get no options to see the guildmaster,only to report on the wall quests.
Edit:I replaced the fix in the data folder,but it doesn't seem to alter anything.when i entered the guild i went straight to the board and undertook the quests,you reckon maybe because of that i bugged it?i will try to finish the quests and see if it will fix my issue.
Edit 2:i finished the quests from the board,wawalnuts and the bees,the bug remains,does it have anything to do with pregnancy/non-pregnancy maybe?i don't know what else to do.
From what i know, the reason the issue happens is because the npc that allows you to go to the guildmaster gets replaced by another that is for the board quests, but there's a fix that's possible by changing a switch.

EDIT: If you want, i can point you to the tools/change it for you, if you're happy doing it yourself, here's what i used: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
It seems that the first fix only works if you "have yet" to trigger the bug (Caused by overlapping trigger point, or lacking one, or something like that, I'm not so sure).
On this 2nd fix I just removed the trigger point to the next room.
This one "should" work even if you already triggered the said bug.
Try it please, and let me know.

Last edited:

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
i have noticed that some treassure chests want items that you cant get anywhere like a leek or feather shoes

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
It seems that the first fix only works if you "already" triggered the bug (Caused by overlapping trigger point, or lacking one, or something like that, I'm not so sure).
On this 2nd fix I just removed the trigger point to the next room.
This one "should" work even if you already triggered the said bug.
Try it please, and let me know.

it worked just fine,thank you,mate

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
new question

i tried to make the swimsuit
i saw that the geezer at the beach needs those 2 special ingredients
which you get from the witch in the brothel
good so far
she wanted 5 elixirs
i read in a previous post,that in order to "farm" the elixirs,you need to be the lavava area or whatever,and turn the ancient leaves into elixirs
because i am too bothered to do that,i farmed for 3 hours the human gift,from my children,3 grueling hours of grinding the pregnancy/birth,got my 5 elixirs and when i went to that witch she tells me that i don't have enough and that i need 5 of them,which i see them sitting in my inventory.
wtf?is she asking for elixirs or elixas?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
new question

i tried to make the swimsuit
i saw that the geezer at the beach needs those 2 special ingredients
which you get from the witch in the brothel
good so far
she wanted 5 elixirs
i read in a previous post,that in order to "farm" the elixirs,you need to be the lavava area or whatever,and turn the ancient leaves into elixirs
because i am too bothered to do that,i farmed for 3 hours the human gift,from my children,3 grueling hours of grinding the pregnancy/birth,got my 5 elixirs and when i went to that witch she tells me that i don't have enough and that i need 5 of them,which i see them sitting in my inventory.
wtf?is she asking for elixirs or elixas?
Sorry, my bad, she does want "elixas".
I may've misread the original texts.
I will drop another patch but not now.

Reactions: touloumpas

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just a couple of things, not sure if this is due to translation or what:
  • Lewd only goes to 100, but you can do many things that still look as if it goes higher
  • In monster combat she's been creampied quite a few times, but the Monster stats never increase
  • So far there only seem to be human children, anyone been able to have monsters?

Mar 21, 2019
Just a couple of things, not sure if this is due to translation or what:
  • Lewd only goes to 100, but you can do many things that still look as if it goes higher
  • In monster combat she's been creampied quite a few times, but the Monster stats never increase
  • So far there only seem to be human children, anyone been able to have monsters?
I'm pretty sure lewdness is capped at 100, there "might" be triggers for some things but i never really found anything before when playing, could've missed something though, combat is a bit weird in that nothing matters in there, even if you're raped multiple times, it won't affect stats (only lewdness) and it won't do anything on a dangerous day, but if you die, then it'll work like normal.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
speaking about this game. i wonder if anyone doing life on the floating island. it will be cool if someone doing that project.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I'm stuck at the pyramid, that damn plant doesn't want to die and I can't proceed. I'm level 15 and hitted it many times, I've dealt more than 8000 damages (as the lower one is at least 1100 and I've hitted it more than 8 times with the flame attack) but just doesn't die. Any idea on how to proceed?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Appears to me that there's bestiality in this.. based on the preview images, but it's not tagged. I haven't played it yet though so can't say for sure.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes