• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So what does the "Growth Drug" do exactly? the description seem a bit unclear, and depending on how you interpret it, possibly self-contradictory, to me
1610554036479.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sounds like some sort of pregnancy accelerator to me?
That would have been my first thought indeed, but there is a fertility drug that make it an unsafe day, and if you use that and make sure to get creampied, you just need to sleep once and you are pregnant and can give birth right away, so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
can anyone give me a simple tip about how to over come the "pregnency" status when it starts? kinda no matter what I do I cannot make the protagonist to "give birth".

Mar 21, 2019
can anyone give me a simple tip about how to over come the "pregnency" status when it starts? kinda no matter what I do I cannot make the protagonist to "give birth".
In any inn, there's a statue with a circle on it, interact with it and go through, should be a fairy blocking a room with a bed, talk to them to remove that.

Reactions: Tsumirin

Bockwurst

Jan 4, 2018
anyone have any idea where the old blank book item is?
You can find it in the Winter Forest south by the abnormal cave within a chest. To unlock the area you have to chitchat with a local in Lavada Town (at was at night in the pub I think?)

Tinkerman86

May 25, 2019
Help! ias town guildmaster is locked out for me! i can use the guild hall in Ias but the side hallway that should lead to the guildmaster wont let me in.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah, a breeding frenzy game again?
Art seems ok so maybe I'll try thi- Nah, who the hell would try games like this?
*Readies incognito tab*

Wait a f-ing minute...This title screen reminds me of Blacksouls 2!!!
REEEEEEEEEE- Who gives a dam-, I'm just here for the research material anyway...

1610626138314.png
1610626209328.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Help! ias town guildmaster is locked out for me! i can use the guild hall in Ias but the side hallway that should lead to the guildmaster wont let me in.
Speak with the person behind the counter first, that lets you go to the back after where the guild master is

LTGP3

Mar 8, 2020
I have the same problem like the other guy, the game say it's unable to find Audio/SE/Decision3. How do I fix that ?

shadow_ascendant

Dec 18, 2018
I have the same problem like the other guy, the game say it's unable to find Audio/SE/Decision3. How do I fix that ?
Assuming this is not caused by missing the RPGmaker package.
Copypasta one of the other audio files in the SE folder, rename the copy to Decision3.
That usually works for missing audio files.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It is caused by the deplorable lack of RPGMaker RTP. VXAce to be specific.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes