RPGM Completed THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ212896_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Into the world of 6,500 meter below in which no one has stepped foot yet------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-05
Release Date: 2018-06-18
Developer: hakkaku -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

blueblackmagic thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ212896_img_smp5.jpg RJ212896_img_smp4.jpg RJ212896_img_smp3.jpg RJ212896_img_smp2.jpg RJ212896_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
FYI, this game is the first game in the series. Mission Mermaiden is technically the second game in the series after Hasumi has already established herself in the organization. This is made clear in Mission Mermaiden with how everyone is casual and you're supposed to know by now how they interact with each other.

The only part not translated is the the stones after the explanation on the field map.

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
FYI, this game is the first game in the series. Mission Mermaiden is technically the second game in the series after Hasumi has already established herself in the organization. This is made clear in Mission Mermaiden with how everyone is casual and you're supposed to know by now how they interact with each other.

The only part not translated is the the stones after the explanation on the field map.
Link?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Combat is so tediously slow, I gave up after the second battle with more than one opponent, my view not worth the tedium.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Suit

May 11, 2019
Played a half-translated copy of this a while back, after coming across the circle from Mission Mermaiden.

I've only played through a few minutes since downloading but the translation is pretty decent, not MTL. However, there are some random Japanese bits left in, such as UI elements, and a few bits of dialogue. But I'm happy I can finally finish this one off as the later levels the original didn't have translated are done in this copy. Thanks.

The game is okay overall, but a bit lacking in scenes as there's no real progression. They mostly all lead to immediate game overs, or have no consequences at all for experiencing them. That's the weakest part of this imo.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This is the prequel of Mission Mermaiden. Links should be updated if posible. Damn I wanted to give a try to this one. I hope it be good enough tho I'm sure it won't be as good as the sequel. It would be nice to know if the game in the links is the correct version or not ofc. Thanks for the share.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
as far i know, the order is tales of undercrust -> mission mermaiden -> night of revenge, as if, the series are connected directly to other, right?

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019

so wait this one is the first game in order of events right and the other onee is after this one?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Woah woah woah there bud.
Where did Night of Revenge come from?
some random 4chan thread about these games, particulary night of revenge and other anons posted the other games. If is not direct prequel whatsover in story then i guess is from same developer, later i do the homework

Reactions: eb223_

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Woah woah woah there bud.
Where did Night of Revenge come from?
Isnt that the new game the devs are making? if that's it then no. That game is unrelated to this one or the second game. You can see that in how the setting is diferent. We have high tech here while the new game is about swords, magic and demons. I might be wrong tho.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020

is there a 3rd?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes