3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Started new game with mod included, got a missing image after leaving the gallery. "tb_p_09"
Hi. I've checked that, and it's a little issue in the main game.
I will change that in my next Mod version.

But if you want you can correct that for now also yourself, too:
- open the file "Prologue-pt.rpy" from the folder .../game/ into a text editor like windows notepad
- search for the text "tb_p_09", it should be two times in the file
(in my Mod in code line 143 and 157 / in the original one without Mod in code line 120 and 126)
- correct the text to "tb_p_9" (removing the "0")
- save it

Start a new game or load a save before that, the issue should be gone now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50 + WT by KoGa3
Size 297 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally game tipped toes on pool aka had sex content but mc's mental health is becoming issue since why the fuck he would think brat when banging her auntie, if he thinks auntie when bangs brat then he has officially lost his mind.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the latest Patreon progress report from the developer:

Progress report

Hi

Working on the next update. Our protagonist having to deal with the previous night's excesses xD

Everying looks ok so far.

As usual, it will be released on the 20'th and contain around 200 images ( someone asked).

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
brat: why?

after mc has told her that he won't fuck her now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
brat: why?

after mc has told her that he won't fuck her now.
He says nothing of the kind.

In my version, he gets her off, refuses a 'massage' and sends her home saying he'll let her know when she can come back. He neither says nor thinks that he won't fuck her at some time in the future. In fact, if your MC is on her path, it's pretty much inevitable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He neither says nor thinks that he won't fuck her at some time in the future. In fact, if your MC is on her path, it's pretty much inevitable.
i know they will end up fucking at some point but that point wasn't now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i know they will end up fucking at some point but that point wasn't now.
Now!? :ROFLMAO: Probably not. At least not until the next release. Perhaps not even then. I don't really expect vaginal sex for the MC with Belle for a while yet.

But none of that precludes the developer from showing a preview of Belle, since I assume she will at least appear in the next release. And that is why he showed a preview of Belle, and I'm glad he did.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she's pouting and asking why he doesn't fuck her (at that time when that pic is taken).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Been working on the update. We'll spend most of it besides Belle rather than Elena this time, as our hero recovers :)

One bit of a problem, though. The 20'th falls Tuesday. And I have a work thing that Tuesday. Won't be able to upload it then, since I won't be in town.

I'll try to finish up and release it on the 19'th(Monday). But if I can't get that done, it will have to be the 21'st.

Letting everyone know in advance.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
brat and elena : so mc are you ready for 3some as we agreed?

actually it's painting them together.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019

Hi

Here it is. Didn't get any bug reports from the previous release, so we should be good.
We're starting to get closer to Belle in this update, and to understand her better.
Next update things with her should get pretty hot. If you didn't choose to go full Elena that is.
Android port isn't quite ready yet. Should be in a couple of days.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Taming of the Brat [v0.55] [Viitgames] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 642MB
Repack size: 274MB

PC = / - / - / / -
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1559068

Sept. 27, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.55

Download Mod v0.55 (~101MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.55 (~422MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2067705 View attachment 2067706 View attachment 2067707 View attachment 2067708 View attachment 2067709 View attachment 2067710 View attachment 2067711
fast like always~ thx for the mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Anywhooo, girls are great, just not quite sold on the whole taming thing considering she's practically carrying the game. Not sure how well it will hold up if she's toned down.
I think what really carried the last game was the twins dynamic and incest taboo. Their history together, dialogues, and deceptive interactions with the other characters to keep their relationship secret, made the game enjoyable for me.
Take that away and the MC in that game is a lot like this one, basically a dial tone.
I suppose there is something a bit Taboo about pursuing the tenant, when you should be focusing on the landlady, but not really. :cry:
Without the family fun times the game just feels flat and uninteresting.
Also, Haley was a much better character than The Brat so far, even if her endings were a bit disappointing.
But I will take a bit boring and uninteresting over super irritating and mega annoying like Alexandra. Man, I hate that bitch. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes