3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
she would do it to annoy her teachers.
Good point, although she might regret it somewhat later if she thought about the implications of it. She might not even admit it to herself, but she has a tendency often to act without thinking beyond getting under someone's skin. That can have serious consequences, the majority of which I assume she never even considers.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good point, although she might regret it somewhat later if she thought about the implications of it. She might not even admit it to herself, but she has a tendency often to act without thinking beyond getting under someone's skin. That can have serious consequences, the majority of which I assume she never even considers.
true but she might not care (auntie would if brat got expelled due too revealing clothes).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest update post from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Well, things are progressing on the update. Just looked at my calendar though, and the 20'th falls on a Thursday. A work day. Right now we're on time with everything, but when release day falls on a work day it's always a bit iffy. Though no reason for any delays so far.

I'll make another post on Suday just to confirm that everything is ok.

Viit

This looks really promising.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
just normal sleeping.
Well, since clothing has been removed, if that's all we get there will probably be riots around here.

Besides, it's Belle's turn for sexy time. Elena had her fun two releases ago, during which the Brat expressed her displeasure [depending on a variable]. So, I think she wants it too.

It's always possible that the MC will sleep on the couch, but that would be very disappointing given that teaser.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, since clothing has been removed, if that's all we get there will probably be riots around here.

Besides, it's Belle's turn for sexy time. Elena had her fun two releases ago, during which the Brat expressed her displeasure [depending on a variable]. So, I think she wants it too.

It's always possible that the MC will sleep on the couch, but that would be very disappointing given that teaser.
I once had someone a couple of generations above me say, "Parents aren't concerned when the youth sleep together at night. It's when they're awake together that the real trouble happens." :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well for starters she had only clothes she had on when mc ordered her to SLEEP with him.

and you are right it's brat's turn to get daddy gummies.

I once had someone a couple of generations above me say, "Parents aren't concerned when the youth sleep together at night. It's when they're awake together that the real trouble happens." :LOL:
whoever it was was wise.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
whoever it was was wise.
Definitely, and it was wisdom I needed too. I was 15 at the time. Book-smart but overall naïf and foolish. (I once had a rope tied from tree to tree and set broken-off bicycle handlebars over it. Instead of just raising my feet, I made a hopping motion to get started. I never thought of torque until that moment. :oops:)
Beats me. Because she doesn't have pajamas and doesn't want to be naked? Who cares?

But that's irrelevant, since the point is that she is now out of the clothes she wore, and is now in the MC's bed.

I hope you realize that this discussion is ridiculous. I have no idea what point you are trying to make.
If it were me, it would probably be my usual verbose way of saying, "Belle's hot."

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
why would she wear dirty clothes on bed?
Beats me. Because she doesn't have pajamas and doesn't want to be naked? Who cares?

But that's irrelevant, since the point is that she is now out of the clothes she wore, and is now in the MC's bed.

I hope you realize that this discussion is ridiculous. I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Definitely, and it was wisdom I needed too. I was 15 at the time. Book-smart but overall naïf and foolish. (I once had a rope tied from tree to tree and set broken-off bicycle handlebars over it. Instead of just raising my feet, I made a hopping motion to get started. I never thought of torque until that moment. :oops:)

If it were me, it would probably be my usual verbose way of saying, "Belle's hot."
In Russian, saying, "Belle is hot." only has ONE meaning, and it's the one we want to see.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes