3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not much to say about the new update. I feel both Belle and Elena got their looks updated, there was a nice sketching scene and a rather abrupt end. The "center piece scene" loaded quite fast this time as opposed to similar ones in Haley or Alexandra. One vital decision to make, I decided not to do the breakup.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
If you are a Windows user, they are located at appdata/roaming/renpy/TTB.

You can also delete them from within the game. Switch to load screen, hover your cursor on the file you want to delete and press del on your keyboard.
Ok! Thank you!

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
In addition to the imaginary one, there actually is a spanking scene in v0.40. [Redness, but no real damage.] The player has a choice of whether to do it or not.
Nice! I am just asking also, is this game's main fetish going to be about spanking? Not that I am complaining, I am just asking :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nice! I am just asking also, is this game's main fetish going to be about spanking? Not that I am complaining, I am just asking :)
That's not the impression I'm getting so far from this game. If you had asked me after v0.40, I would probably have said yes. But, 4 updates later, there hasn't been any more spanking in the game.

They chose this title over another one they had in mind [Searching for a muse], most likely because it sounds cool and more likely to attract players. But, I doubt that heavy BDSM will ever be part of it.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
That's not the impression I'm getting so far from this game. If you had asked me after v0.40, I would probably have said yes. But, 4 updates later, there hasn't been any more spanking in the game.

They chose this title over another one they had in mind [Searching for a muse], most likely because it sounds cool and more likely to attract players. But, I doubt that heavy BDSM will ever be part of it.
That's fine. I am a HUGE spanko, so for me the more spanking scenes the better! But, again, that is just me lol

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update and only big surprise (although expected at the same time) was mc and doing "thing" in shower.

scrshots:

1.-2. sheesh. couldn't act more dumbly, 3. HAHAHA!!! joke of the year. like how? 4. little seductress, 5.-6. nothing wrong on that sketch, some1 might even buy that sketch.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.60 + Multimod by KoGa3
Size 331 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
These characters models are so ugly...It is act of desperation to masturbate to them..
Dont call them ugly. If you do, than someone come by and says the opposit. Than your comment will be removed. And please, please, please dont say that the MC looks like putin. Than the comunity will be really angry. Trust me. Ive been there :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How? Just very ugly. Cant discribe. The MC is ugly too.
Ugly (like beauty) is in the eye of the beholder. It's a very subjective thing. You are never going to get agreement.

The bottom line is that if you don't like the looks of the models in a particular AVN, try another one. That's what I do.

The developers aren't going to change how these models look at this late date. If they were to do so, and start a complete redo of the game just for that, they would lose my support.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes