3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So can you do both paths? or only one lady at a time>?
So far, you can do both paths, and it seems like you will be able to get both (that is my assumption so far at least; not sure if the dev has ever said anything about it).
There is a variable named BelleorElena that indicates whose path you are on. As of v0.60, if that variable ia greater than 5, you can only do things with Elena. If, however, it is less than -5, you can only do things with Belle. The result is that if (<5 BelleorElena > -5), you get both of them.

That variable may not be used in the future, however. In v0.65, the test is whether or not your MC has already had sex with Elena. If you did, you can have sex with her again. This makes it a lot easier for the developer to code, and for us to play. We'll see how that plays out in the next release, which looks to feature Belle.

To navigate that properly, you might need to use the mod by KoGa3. Zoey Raven's walkthrough would have done the job, but he discontinued it after v0.20. It could be used up through then, though.

By the way, for anyone who is playing a Belle-only route, this release will be VERY short.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started playing this game(just got to where he visits her office and suggests a barbecue). So far, like the general story, the possible LIs and the writing overall but damn, there are so many misspelled words. No bad Engrish(like so many games on here), just spelling errors left and right. Seen a single line of dialogue with 4 misspelled words in it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. Always appreciated.
Can't wait to see if something develops between the MC and Victoria and/or her daughter. It will also be interesting to see if Bella and Cathy decide to jointly get involved with the MC. Or if Cathy decides to blow things up.
So foundation laid for a lot of future possibilities. Thanks for all the hard work look forward to the next release.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the update. Always appreciated.
Can't wait to see if something develops between the MC and Victoria and/or her daughter. It will also be interesting to see if Bella and Cathy decide to jointly get involved with the MC. Or if Cathy decides to blow things up.
So foundation laid for a lot of future possibilities. Thanks for all the hard work look forward to the next release.
A lot of possibilities indeed.

I would be willing to bet that something will develop with Victoria. The question would be how that would affect relationships with Elena (especially) and Belle. The MC's next visit to Belle's dorm room should be interesting. Or might Cathy tag along to the MC's place with Belle?

I don't see Cathy blowing things up though (unless it's the MC's penis), since this scene with Cathy was unavoidable. Besides, she played along in this scene. Perhaps a blackmail ploy?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
There is a variable named BelleorElena that indicates whose path you are on. As of v0.60, if that variable ia greater than 5, you can only do things with Elena. If, however, it is less than -5, you can only do things with Belle. The result is that if (<5 BelleorElena > -5), you get both of them.

That variable may not be used in the future, however. In v0.65, the test is whether or not your MC has already had sex with Elena. If you did, you can have sex with her again. This makes it a lot easier for the developer to code, and for us to play. We'll see how that plays out in the next release, which looks to feature Belle.

To navigate that properly, you might need to use the mod by KoGa3. Zoey Raven's walkthrough would have done the job, but he discontinued it after v0.20. It could be used up through then, though.

By the way, for anyone who is playing a Belle-only route, this release will be VERY short.
Thanks I was wondering about that BelleorElena variable and assume it was the indicator.. thanks for verifying it for me though.

Reactions: Walter Victor

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.65 + Multimod by KoGa3
Size 351 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
First off, thank you for putting some things into perspective as well as for sharing, but you're a tad off the mark, sadly.

Granted, the problem with their posts has to do with choice, it's not about them wanting their first to be a virgin, but about having chosen to express their position in a most detestable way: by equating sex-positivity with immaturity, stupidity, and whoring (in turn deriding sex-workers).[1][2] And on their position being challenged having opted to running down anyone being unfazed about their partner having had sex before, and to top it all off, making deflorations out to be 'successes'.[3] So, it's not about deriding their choice, but about firmly rejecting their ideas and mindset.
Well you do realize it has been proven time after time that promiscuity leads to mental, emotional and physical health issues right?

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest word from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

Things are going well with the update. About half way there in terms of renders. Animations are coming up next. That will give us fits as always. But we'll get there.

This update is mostly focused on Belle. Like the last one was mostly focused on Elena.

No reason for any delays.

Viit

Belle's lithe and balletic movements are always a delight to behold! :ROFLMAO:

Her clumsiness is one of the great sources of humor in this game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When you take into account her previous results it's probably better for the lion to not wake up, he could die from laughter. He would die confused, but with smile on his face.
Then she'd be crying, "Don't die, daddy! Pweeeaase!" After which the lion would gain just enough life to run away from an eternity of baby talk. :oops:
She'll be like a gazelle trying to long-step over a lion. That will be entertaining.
more like rhinosaurus trying to avoid tree in full speed.
Well, she's not exactly rhinoceros-sized, so I chose something that is thin and comparably light, like a gazelle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She'll be like a gazelle trying to long-step over a lion. That will be entertaining.
more like rhino trying to avoid tree in full speed.

When you take into account her previous results it's probably better for the lion to not wake up, he could die from laughter. He would die confused, but with smile on his face.
exactly and brat could accidentally step on lion's tail after getting distracted.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

The news is mixed. We're almost done with rendering the scenes. At other times I would have said, all is good and I'll see you on the 20'th.

But I'm having a problem with my PC. I don't even know how where to begin. My usb ports randomly stop working for a minute or so. Then they start working again. Then they stop again. Since I use my usb ports to connect to the internet, keyboard etc.... It's been causing quite a bit of confusion xD. I don't even know where to begin on fixing it.

I'll have to take my PC in to the repair shop. The plan is to manage like this until the update is out, then take it to the repair shop. But if all my ports will stop working I'll have to take it in. And that will cause a delay.

I'll let you know if that happens. Right now hoping that my PC will hang on till the end of the week. Fingers crossed, that will happen and there won't be any delays.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes