3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hey

The news is mixed. We're almost done with rendering the scenes. At other times I would have said, all is good and I'll see you on the 20'th.

But I'm having a problem with my PC. I don't even know how where to begin. My usb ports randomly stop working for a minute or so. Then they start working again. Then they stop again. Since I use my usb ports to connect to the internet, keyboard etc.... It's been causing quite a bit of confusion xD. I don't even know where to begin on fixing it.

I'll have to take my PC in to the repair shop. The plan is to manage like this until the update is out, then take it to the repair shop. But if all my ports will stop working I'll have to take it in. And that will cause a delay.

I'll let you know if that happens. Right now hoping that my PC will hang on till the end of the week. Fingers crossed, that will happen and there won't be any delays.

Viit
He might just have a power supply that's too weak. If you have too much power being drawn from the PSU for various things (graphics card, hard drives, etc.), it can redirect power from other sources. Whenever I've had a problem where things connected to USB ports (like thumb drives) suddenly stopped being recognized, disconnecting some things I wasn't using would fix the problem temporarily; the power saved from the disconnected items would let the thumb drive / other USB devices be seen and accessed again by the machine. Getting a better power supply instead fixed the issue permanently . . . until the next time I tried to add even more stuff, ofc.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:

Update

Hi

Wanted to let you guys know where we're at. Managed to finish everything on "time". The dialogue came a bit late. We just finished today. We sent it to the proof reader a couple of hours ago. And we're waiting for it back. Once we have it, the release is ready.

We haven't heard from him in this time. The proof reader, that is. Our fault for finishing so late. The thing is, I'll have to go to sleep in about 6/7 hours. If we get it back in that time, we'll release today. If not, it will have to be tomorrow.

Just wanted to keep you all informed.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's not brat.

also don't remember her unless she's from AA-meetings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Poor MS looks like somebody stole his gamepad... And that could be a brat, but a different brat from brat that we all know and some of us love.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
brat's roomie?
Could be... A friend? Classmate, apparently brat goes to school. Sometime. Between sessions...
I am pretty sure that is Cathy, Belle's roommate.

The question I have is: Where the hell are they? They are certainly not in the MC's flat or in the dorm room.

Okay, I just checked some old renders, and it looks like they are in the dorm lobby... which makes some sense. Probably waiting for Belle to tumble down the stairs. :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thank you for finding the location. Yeah, brat should be carefully with the stairs. She isn't good on flat terrain. I hope she don't begin to dance on the stairs out of happiness to see Uncle-Daddy. I can garante a broken leg. She doesn't have to learn on that way that her dancing skills are only good for reserve hospital beds. She should dance only on flat terrain on something soft. And under supervision from somebody responsible. And advanced first aid capabilities.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTamingOfTheBrat-0.70
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Taming of the Brat [v0.70] [Viitgames] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 899MB
Repack size: 293MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1559068

Dec. 22, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.65

Download Mod v0.65 (~104MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.65 (~518MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2124428 View attachment 2124429 View attachment 2124430 View attachment 2124431 View attachment 2124432 View attachment 2124433 View attachment 2254089 View attachment 2254090
Patiently wait for your amazing mod <3 I hope you still work on this one

Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice graphics and female models, but there is need to work more on animations ;) Also please add moans during animated scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx
3.20 star(s) 31 Votes