3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it'll rise again. if brat can keep her mouth shut about her friend's mommy wanting dicks until end of game then i'll be totally surprised, it'd be against her nature.
I might have to redo the choice and not tell her at some point later. I don't think Belle would be OK if she lost Cathy. She might think it would be fine, but I'm guessing her bestie means more to her than she realizes. But I'll only redo if Belle blows it and Cathy stops talking to her or w/e.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just saw this is the same dev behind Haley

Just got one question?

Is this worse than that other game? :LUL:
That's kind of a terrible way to word that question. Firstly, it assumes the first game is bad, which IMO it is not; I think that first game was good. Secondly, it implies this game doesn't have a very good chance of being better and that this is probably worse. I also like this game. So I don't agree with either insinuation. That is of the same vein as a lawyer trying to trap a witness with the Yes-No question: "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

That said, this game and Haley's Story are different in many ways as well. There are really only three paths: Elena, Belle (the Brat), and both. (That third path may or may not blow up in everyone's faces later; very possibly it won't, but it's impossible to know for sure.) Additionally, the story doesn't deal with incestuous relationships; the MC is no relation to either LI. (Elena and Belle are aunt and niece, respectively, but unless there would end up a threesome there wouldn't be any incest at all in this.) Finally, while nobody's life is a walk along the clouds of a unicorn's fart, there haven't been any really heavy themes like there were in the previous game.

So take from that what you will, but I don't think you can really compare the two games very well, other than that it's the same developer and so things like animation styles are similar.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Working on the coming update. Don't have that much to tell you guys. Everything ok so far. But it's still early.

Will be about 200 renders. That's about what we can do in 1 month.

So far, so good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Today's progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Don't have much new to report. Hoping to finish the images by Friday, and the update should be on Monday.

Looking for some new music. But haven't found anything so far. Music that fits, that is.

That's more of less it. See you on the 20'th.

Viit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Progress report

Hi

Don't have much new to report. Hoping to finish the images by Friday, and the update should be on Monday.

Looking for some new music. But haven't found anything so far. Music that fits, that is.

Viit
Glad Viit specified "music that fits"; I have a feeling "Uptown Funk" might not be something for this VN. Then again, Belle does have some wonderful maneuvers when she gets her groove on. :oops:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Progress report

Hi

Viit
Glad Viit specified "music that fits"; I have a feeling "Uptown Funk" might not be something for this VN. Then again, Belle does have some wonderful maneuvers when she gets her groove on. :oops:
yes, Bella's "moves"... Ahh... Elegant like a swan... From Tchaikovski's "The Swan Lake"... But swan were dead. Shot...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
brat's aunt: it's all right, she (brat) didn't really mean about what she said.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTamingOfTheBrat-0.75
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes