3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Hmm

So belle has daddy issues? He is a drunk as well? She is tired of the fights with her old man?

She calls the mc "Uncle daddy" and daddy doing sex..

I am HOPING this is not leading to what I think. *Haley's Story Flashback*

I REALLLLLYYYY hope not.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm

So belle has daddy issues? He is a drunk as well? She is tired of the fights with her old man?

I REALLLLLYYYY hope not.
If I read you right (and correct me if you're wrong), you are afraid that Belle's father forced himself on her sexually. That may indeed be possible. However, it wouldn't have the same impact here as it did in Haley's Story (with the Math tutor). The relationship between this MC and Belle is far different than with that MC and Haley. This MC didn't grow up with Belle, nor did Belle have a lifelong desire and longing for this MC. It would be just as bad (if not worse) to have happened, but probably not have the same emotional impact on players that the Haley reveal had.

However, I too hope that it's not the case, because it would show a lack of imagination by the developer.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
If I read you right (and correct me if you're wrong), you are afraid that Belle's father forced himself on her sexually. That may indeed be possible. However, it wouldn't have the same impact here as it did in Haley's Story (with the Math tutor). The relationship between this MC and Belle is far different than with that MC and Haley. This MC didn't grow up with Belle, nor did Belle have a lifelong desire and longing for this MC. It would be just as bad (if not worse) to have happened, but probably not have the same emotional impact on players that the Haley reveal had.

However, I too hope that it's not the case, because it would show a lack of imagination by the developer.
i do agree it will not have the same emotional impact as haley even tho I hated that shit overall.
This is an ENTIRELY different situation because the MC do not know belle at all compared to the brother of haley
so yea the emotional impact would be, not as bad.

In this case still I do HOPE that the dev isn't taking belle into that kind of route and her calling the MC daddy is just sex talk.
Knowing her father is the reason for her calling the mc "DADDY" would ruin her for me personally the same way haley was ruined for me in the dev last one.

I just hate anything that got to do with rape and that's just me.

did that, done that, it would be a LACK OF IMAGINATION INDEED.

but aye this is just me speculating honestly, I am hoping I am wrong.

Last edited:

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Hmm

I REALLLLLYYYY hope not.
I didn't get that at all. Fights between her parents is what I understood.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual funny update even it was over too soon, brat was brat and mc was mc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So not going to lie, I have no fucking clue what points I should or should not be going for.
should I completely avoid BellorElena points if I want them both?

What about EGG or BGG? Should I be increasing or decreasing these?

Some direction would be nice....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So not going to lie, I have no fucking clue what points I should or should not be going for.

1. no

2. increase both

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Of course, everything I wrote could be negated by future decisions of the developer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Of course, everything I wrote could be negated by future decisions of the developer.
I think that's a pretty comprehensive explanation. Thanks, Walter. As for EGG / BGG, those both are "Good Girl" points IIRC. So if those do get used, I would assume they're for the flavor of the relationship: a naughtier version of either girl, or a more wholesome romance with them. But like you say, those don't really do much right now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.70 + Multimod by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 392 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm really proud of Belle. Obviously if the MC tells Belle who ordered the "Artist and His Junk" series, it's incredibly hard for Belle not to say anything to Cathy. She actually managed to restrain herself and keep a friend. :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm really proud of Belle. Obviously if the MC tells Belle who ordered the "Artist and His Junk" series, it's incredibly hard for Belle not to say anything to Cathy. She actually managed to restrain herself and keep a friend. :)
SO FAR!

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes