3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't remember game saying that mc and elena are related any ways.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm not completely sure, but I think the versions available here don't even have any relationship between MC and Elena anymore. Only remember something like that when the first release/demo came out.
You are right, the first version (the "prologue") had two versions of the game script file. One was called "Prologue.rpy" and the second "Prologue-pt.rpy". In the first one the MC and Elena were cousins. But this was dropped later on. I actually assume the "pt" in the file names now is short for "Patreon".

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like this better than haley's story so far i just hope the endings are better than haley's solo ending.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
and maybe her (brat) roomie in too.
Maybe, although I wonder if that wouldn't feel rushed. We're really not too far from the end (probably, but IDK for sure ofc) and there really hasn't been anything other than "Ah, you're banging my roomie" and "Ah, mommy loves your dick". Not sure I've really got the impression anything will happen with her. But I suppose it's possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe, although I wonder if that wouldn't feel rushed. We're really not too far from the end (probably, but IDK for sure ofc) and there really hasn't been anything other than "Ah, you're banging my roomie" and "Ah, mommy loves your dick". Not sure I've really got the impression anything will happen with her. But I suppose it's possible.
well if ends on 1.0 then 25 updates left.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well if ends on 1.0 then 25 updates left.
Yep. And do you remember how many updates it took to get to sex with the two main LIs? Anyway, it wouldn't necessarily be 25 updates, either. IIRC this jumped from v0.7 to v0.75 . . . which is 5 updates in 1. At least, it's been like that at some points (v0.6 to v0.65). So I don't think it'll be as long as it normally might be for other games, and that's assuming v1.0 is the completed game version number.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep. And do you remember how many updates it took to get to sex with the two main LIs? Anyway, it wouldn't necessarily be 25 updates, either. IIRC this jumped from v0.7 to v0.75 . . . which is 5 updates in 1. At least, it's been like that at some points (v0.6 to v0.65). So I don't think it'll be as long as it normally might be for other games, and that's assuming v1.0 is the completed game version number.
well atm updates jump on .5s so 30 updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You are right, the first version (the "prologue") had two versions of the game script file. One was called "Prologue.rpy" and the second "Prologue-pt.rpy". In the first one the MC and Elena were cousins. But this was dropped later on. I actually assume the "pt" in the file names now is short for "Patreon".
I had forgotten about that 2nd Prologue script. The script from Patreon was changed from, "Elena was your cousin, and art gallery owner." to, "Elena was your friend, and art gallery owner."

There is a SubscribeStar account. I wonder if they still have Elena as 'cousin' over there, but it costs $10 to subscribe, so I won't be doing that just to check. In my mind Elena is still his cousin, so I don't really care what the Patreon code says. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well atm updates jump on .5s so 30 updates.
It's not majorly important, but I don't understand the math. 1.00 - 0.75 = 0.25. If updates each increment by 0.5, there are only 0.8 updates (i.e., ⅘ of a single update) left. If updates each increment by 0.05, you only have 5 updates left. And if we could rely on 0.01 each time, that's still only 25 updates. I'm not sure how you're arriving at 30. Not that any of this matters, ofc.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.75 + Multimod by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 400 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress update

Hi

Working on the update. Everything is ok so far.

But I'm afraid that we won't be able to make the 20'th this month. I've just been informed, 2 days ago, that I have to leave for a family thing between the 17'th and the 20'th of the month. XD It's a family thing, and it's set in stone. Can't skip it.

This will set us back a few days. So, I'm thinking that we'll release on the 25'th for everyone. Can't be sure yet. And we might make a quicker date. But that's what I'm thinking right now.

I'll let you know for sure next Sunday when I do this post.

Viit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Progress update

Hi

Working on the update. Everything is ok so far.

But I'm afraid that we won't be able to make the 20'th this month. I've just been informed, 2 days ago, that I have to leave for a family thing between the 17'th and the 20'th of the month. XD It's a family thing, and it's set in stone. Can't skip it.

This will set us back a few days. So, I'm thinking that we'll release on the 25'th for everyone. Can't be sure yet. And we might make a quicker date. But that's what I'm thinking right now.

I'll let you know for sure next Sunday when I do this post.

Viit
And this, my friends, is how a developer properly communicates with his patrons. This is how a developer should handle bumps in the road, rather than letting them derail a project. And this is why people like Viit become successful over the long haul. I love this type of update b/c you know it's not just smoke but a legitimate delay. It's funny how a bit of honesty and transparency about your work will pay off in the end. As always, thanks for sharing Walter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And this, my friends, is how a developer properly communicates with his patrons. This is how a developer should handle bumps in the road, rather than letting them derail a project. And this is why people like Viit become successful over the long haul. I love this type of update b/c you know it's not just smoke but a legitimate delay. It's funny how a bit of honesty and transparency about your work will pay off in the end. As always, thanks for sharing Walter.
yea not all posts behind paywall and telling if there'll be delay and reasonable reason for that.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
yea not all posts behind paywall and telling if there'll be delay and reasonable reason for that.
Yes. He know now, on 06.03 he will be late for few days, the others don't write anything up to release date, and then comes the post he will be late... a month... WTF??? You cannot say you will miss a date for one month to the last day??!!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Progress update

Hi

I'll cut straight to the chase. The update will be on the 25'th for everyone.

We talked about trying to make it sooner by pulling a couple of all nighter, but it just doesn't work. And it's a commitment we might not be able to live up to.

Everyting else is on time. I'll won't be making another progress update next weekend, since I'll be gone from home during that time.

The next post will be the update. On the 25'th.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes