3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update in the morning

Hey

I'm back from my trip. Been back a while now.

The update is done. Just one last thing I'm waiting on. The proofreader was supposed to do the dialogue tonight. Proofread it, that is.

Still haven't heard from him, and it's getting pretty late. I'll stay up for a few more hours, but then I have to get to bed. It's getting close to midnight over here.

So, if we don't do a release post in the next couple of hours, it will have to be in the morning. Presumably it will be done by then. I guess if you're in the western US it will still be the 25'th. And we won't technically be late :p

Just letting you guys know where we're at. I'll stay up for a couple more hours waiting on the proofread dialogue. If not we'll have to release in the morning. Like 8/9 hours from now.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And here's the update announcement:

The taming of the brat 0.78

Hey

Morning. I'll keep this short, because I don't have a lot to say.

Woke up. The text was proofread, I added it to the game, compiled it, and made the upload xD

Here it is. Hope you guys like it.

Android will take a few days more

Viit

The OP has been updated with the download links for PC and MAC.

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
Just an FYI, I have seen it happening with a few other AVN's that have been updating. MS Defender is flagging the latest update as containing a trojan virus. AVG antivirus also does the same. The only reason I find it to be suspicious is because a LOT of antivirus programs are flagging recent AVN updates with the SAME virus. For now, I am holding off on installing this to be on the safe side.

TTB.JPG

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
So that's why i don't use Avast and disable all MS shite.
It's a false positive.
Get a serious av.

to get an idea

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Taming of the Brat [v0.78] [Viitgames] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 945MB
Repack size: 319MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = / / / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

For your favorite ViRuS kinks, pls go here :HideThePain:

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is this one really as bad as reviews imply? ~ 5 stars on the previous game to 2 1/2 stars on your next game... sheesh.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is this one really as bad as reviews imply? ~ 5 stars on the previous game to 2 1/2 stars on your next game... sheesh.
Check it yourself and grab the repacked version 1 post above yours.

p.s.: I never had a look at a review since I registered here in F95 6 years ago.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeeeeeey, brat is back. Hope she learned dancing...:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
oh she's "dancing" again and poor auntie has to watch it. i feel bad for her.
Not from the looks of the preview image. :ROFLMAO:
there is no dance tutor in the world who could teach brat to dance.
Some things never change. She will die dancing. Possible her dance partner too... She's dangerous. :ROFLMAO:
Bruh, so much dance shaming. She may have been a brat, but at this point this might be virtual cyberbullying. That said, her dancing is ocular bullying, so I guess it's all fair.
How-Dare-You.gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While it would be hard to top Haley, this ain't bad so far. Deserves better than 2.5 stars.
Hence the problem: it's not Haley!

Personally, I believe it has merits of its own. The character building and humor are still there.

Give it a try.

Oct 28, 2017
Hi there just a quick qestion am i the only one who has the trojan alert ,and is it legit ?
You're not the only one. I also can't open it bc windows defender throws a tantrum. I can't remember the last time that happened with any other download from F95.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes