3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I guess we saw now anything. Bella's KA-RA-TE and "dancing", I hope nobody will be ever in the same room with her when she "perform"...
We saw MC dancing... That wasn't... enough...
We saw (hear?) Elena sing. Or she can really sing or the whole family is deaf... I tend for two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No disrespect to your "Falling Gazelle technique" theory. but I think this gazelle was shot. And it could be friendly fire too...
What's to say it's not falling because it was shot? And it probably was friendly fire: they shoot her, and as she falls they take advantage of their enemies' distraction. Perfect plan . . . except for poor Belle. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What's to say it's not falling because it was shot? And it probably was friendly fire: they shoot her, and as she falls they take advantage of their enemies' distraction. Perfect plan . . . except for poor Belle. :cry:
When we take in consideration that she is equally dangerous "dancing" and "KA-RA-TE", I could make a theory why this poor brat was on the wrong side of a gun/rifle/fire pipe. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Mar. 26, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.78.
thank you great work as always

the change mc name in replay menu does not work for me

also any chance to include a game folder at your uploaded mods so we can quickly extract them to the game folder? :p

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
thank you great work as always

the change mc name in replay menu does not work for me

also any chance to include a game folder at your uploaded mods so we can quickly extract them to the game folder? :p
I've checked. And yes, that's a bug in my RePlay function. Made a patch for that, extract the Zip and replace the file in the .../ game folder.

About my Mod Zip files: I had that discussions a few times before. I even changed that once and added the /game folder into the Zip so you can merge the folder - and got quite some respond with "broken" Mod issues. Seems most of my Mod users are already used to how I put my files/subfolders into the Zip. I therefore changed it back again...

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes