3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then why give the option wouldn't it work better as a kinetic game
well not many on this thread like kinetic novels and gotta make player believe that it was his choices that made it to happen.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well not many on this thread like kinetic novels and gotta make player believe that it was his choices that made it to happen.
Yeah you're right i wouldn't have tried this or a lot of other games if they were kinetic
I guess i still fill burned by haley's solo ending in the last game
I like this game but not as much as life with mary that's my favourite game by this dev

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, having a choice doesn't make it a real VN with choices. Some devs "mask" it, and it looks like a choice. But it's still a kinetic novel. I have few problems with those naming. I start playing and 2, 3 updates, puuf, fu**ing sandbox. Or freeroam. It says VN. These games aren't named good at all. All kinds of game are VN.

Reactions: Jccurtis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, having a choice doesn't make it a real VN with choices. Some devs "mask" it, and it looks like a choice. But it's still a kinetic novel. I have few problems with those naming. I start playing and 2, 3 updates, puuf, fu**ing sandbox. Or freeroam. It says VN. These games aren't named good at all. All kinds of game are VN.
well this has choices which matter on small scale like if was on more belle path then when in her dormitory she joked (mostly) when invited mc to her room to "spend time" with her and her roomie.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
well this has choices which matter on small scale like if was on more belle path then when in her dormitory she joked (mostly) when invited mc to her room to "spend time" with her and her roomie.
Hey, it's time good spend. It's not like she has to study or practice dancing or KA-RA-TE... OK, for those two last thing, she will not live long enough to master them, 60 years aren't nearly enough. Hell, double that and it still isn't enough.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else feel like we are being slighty pushed to being with both girls or is it just me?
Then why give the option wouldn't it work better as a kinetic game
We have three separate routes. Why? Because 1) People like choices in their games. 2) I am sure that there are people that actually don't like one of the two main girls. Those people get the option to play the game with just the girl they prefer. 3) It gives replay-ability to those who like to experience the same game through different lenses.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Remember that this game is from the same developer of a game whose primary focus was an MC with 2 women. [Many didn't like that, and could opt out of it, but that focus was clear and obvious] This developer is doing the same thing with this game. The developer obviously likes the three-way aspect, and it is on display here, in this game, again.

Reactions: botc76 and rudy007

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Remember that this game is from the same developer of a game whose primary focus was an MC with 2 women. [Many didn't like that, and could opt out of it, but that focus was clear and obvious] This developer is doing the same thing with this game. The developer obviously likes the three-way aspect, and it is on display here, in this game, again.
on haley options were sexy sister and sexy black girl so half of oreo cookie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually, at one time, Oreo made cookies that had a chocolate cookie on one side and a vanilla cookie on the other, along with the regular filling - a perfect analogy for Sandra, Haley and the MC.
yea but that wasn't hit so back to regular.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Things are going pretty well.

A little busy with Easter at the moment. But no really issues. Animations in this update. Just finished preparing them today.

All in all, everything should be on time.

Viit

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm going to stop playing this game I got into it for the wrong reason (I like the younger girl)
and now I know the dev is basically pushing the player toward both girls it just isn't for me

but before I go I want to wish the devs good luck with this and any other games they make

Alright fellas I'm out Goodbye.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes