3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
this game is just another example of "play it first to make your opinion, ignore the reviews"
2.5 stars, this game, seriously? the game is good, doesnt deserve such a low rating. im just shocked at now noticing the reviews
The main problem of this game is it come second. Devs first game was really good. And people tend to make compare it. In this comparison this game will loose. Simple. Yes, game is good and doesn't deserve 2.5 star rating.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game is just another example of "play it first to make your opinion, ignore the reviews"
2.5 stars, this game, seriously? the game is good, doesnt deserve such a low rating. im just shocked at now noticing the reviews
what rudy007 said and this doesn't have that much things to do as haley had (more linear) and this is more tongue-in-cheek than haley was.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little more

Hi

The update is done, but we've run into a bit of a problem.

We're upgrading from renpy 7.3.5 to renpy 8.0.3. This should make things a lot faster. Especially when it comes to the animations, and how we do them. For android users as well. The problem is, as we've discovered, when we compile it, it's breaking saves. Not exactly sure why. We're talking with our programmer right now. Seeing how we can fix it. It shouldn't be breaking saves, is what I'm saying.

Give us just a little bit more time, to get this upgrade done.

If you really can't wait, just get in touch with me through a DM and I'll try to compile a 7.3.5 version and send it to you. XD Just pls don't share it. I've went through having multiple versions of the same update out there with Haley, and it was a nightmare. But it shouldn't take more than a day or two to fix this save issue.

Viit

Hmmm! I don't know. Developers who have switched to Ren'Py 8.0 have had a lot of trouble with saves. Many have had to start a new edition/chapter/season/whatever and find a way to pass info from the old to the new. This does not look to me like something that can be resolved in a day or two, not if it requires a rewrite and replaying of the last release.

I hope I don't know what I'm talking about. :cautious:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:

I think it's fixed

Hi

I think we fixed it.

Took a little while longer since one of our team had to take some time off to deal with a family thing. But I think we're there.

I'll do some more testing tonight. But it looks good.

Update should be out tomorrow evening after work.

Viit

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:

I think it's fixed

Hi

I think we fixed it.

Took a little while longer since one of our team had to take some time off to deal with a family thing. But I think we're there.

I'll do some more testing tonight. But it looks good.

Update should be out tomorrow evening after work.

Viit
Yeey. Brat is comming... ;)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTamingOfTheBrat-0.80
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ucu32167

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm going to stop playing this game I got into it for the wrong reason (I like the younger girl)
and now I know the dev is basically pushing the player toward both girls it just isn't for me

but before I go I want to wish the devs good luck with this and any other games they make

Alright fellas I'm out Goodbye.
I think you are kind of missing out on a point that has been made several times.
YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO BE WITH BOTH GIRLS!!!
Yes, it is the preferred option, but I have three play-throughs, one for each girl and one for the two of them together and in neither of the single routes anything has happened with the other girl.
You just have to make the right choices for that.

I don't know if you get that and still don't want to play the game due to the preferred route being both girls, but if you are just one of those guys who refuse to actually read the information he's given, there are definitely too many of that kind around on these boards.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think you are kind of missing out on a point that has been made several times.
Yes, it is the preferred option, but I have three play-throughs, one for each girl and one for the two of them together and in neither of the single routes anything has happened with the other girl.

I don't know if you get that and still don't want to play the game due to the preferred route being both girls, but if you are just one of those guys who refuse to actually read the information he's given, there are definitely too many of that kind around on these boards.

Reactions: botc76

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Yes but the solo ending to hayle's story was so rushed that i don't want to go through that again besides i don't want to play a game were a dev has a path he would prefer the player takes.
Besides the mc is a total arsehole.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yes but the solo ending to hayle's story was so rushed that i don't want to go through that again besides i don't want to play a game were a dev has a path he would prefer the player takes.
Besides the mc is a total arsehole.
I didn't like Sandra, her "sweet" personality and way of talking were just grating to me...
Unfortunately the solo path was like the dev felt offended that i chose to ditch Sandra and focus on Haley.

Jury is still out on this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HAley you got, Sandra you earn from your boss and from Haley.
Would it be such a chore to work for a girl in some game?
In this game, MC is bitter, because the crush of his life is so successful off of his work,
even as she does not look to put in much effort, while he is struggling.
In this game, the manager MC got and he has to work for the brat.
This is a story you gotta let engulf you and, in earnest, follow it through.
Go forth and follow through on this marvelous lovey dovey game.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
dev has a path he would prefer the player takes.
:unsure: It's the author's / developer's creation, their imagining of the of the plot and milieu, their story; so, yes there will always be their chosen ending.

Few, if any, plots are immagined with multiple endings [EDIT], alternate endings are usually immagined once the plot is more or less fully formed[/EDIT]. The definition of good or bad endings is subjective and the author's choice. The reader / player may reassign the adjectives applied to ending from their subjective point of view; however, that will not change the narrative.

AVNs introduce a choice element to the narrative form; at its basic these are primary (good) or alternate (bad) ending, as envisioned by the author.

Other paths need to be plausible branches from the path to the author's narrative destination and will naturally be shades of the primary leading towards the alternate ending.

Ultimately, the player of an AVN has no real choice; the end has been defined and unless a sandbox is provided and you stay in it you will always end at the author's choice of ending

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
:unsure: It's the author's / developer's creation, their imagining of the of the plot and milieu, their story; so, yes there will always be their chosen ending.

Few, if any, plots are immagined with multiple endings. The definition of good or bad endings is subjective and the author's choice. The reader / player may reassign the adjectives applied to ending from their subjective point of view; however, that will not change the narrative.

AVNs introduce a choice element to the narrative form; at its basic these are primary (good) or alternate (bad) ending, as envisioned by the author.

Other paths need to be plausible branches from the path to the author's narrative destination and will naturally be shades of the primary leading towards the alternate ending.

Ultimately, the player of an AVN has no real choice; the end has been defined and unless a sandbox is provided and you stay in it you will always end at the author's choice of ending
There are lot's of games with multiple endinge hell there is even a tag for it.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
sure but determined by dev.

this has 3, either aunt or brat or both.
True but that guy above said few games have multiple endings where as i have played plenty with different ends heck i really only play games with multiple endings at least planned (with love interests for example)

Reactions: Jccurtis
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes