3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
According to what I just read in the thread of another game, it is a new rule for f95. Some thinking head has decided that it's a good idea to make people search for the compressed download without realizing that putting compressed version in the search will give you more and more response pages so the waste of time is regrettable.
Oh, that's bad. As you said, you won't find them in the "search" function very comfortable. Because in that stupid thing you can't sort the results, and you ALWAYS get quite old posts listed first. Annoying. And it will get even worse since now every compressor will do a new post because of that, too. Otherwise it would not be found. So searching in bigger threads will get you pages over pages of outdated results. Not a clever decision...

Edit: and I already can see the numerous posts "compressed version?" in the threads even there's already made one :FacePalm:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
According to what I just read in the thread of another game, it is a new rule for f95. Some thinking head has decided that it's a good idea to make people search for the compressed download without realizing that putting compressed version in the search will give you more and more response pages so the waste of time is regrettable.
same with mods.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh, that's bad. As you said, you won't find them in the "search" function very comfortable. Because in that stupid thing you can't sort the results, and you ALWAYS get quite old posts listed first. Annoying. And it will get even worse since now every compressor will do a new post because of that, too. Otherwise it would not be found. So searching in bigger threads will get you pages over pages of outdated results. Not a clever decision...

Edit: and I already can see the numerous posts "compressed version?" in the threads even there's already made one :FacePalm:
You can actually change how the Search works for you.

Click on your icon in the upper-right corner of any page.
It should display: Your Account
Click on Preferences
Scroll down to: Search Options
Select: Most Recent

That should give you what you are looking for and make your searches more useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RDFozz and J.R.

Biffinator

Jun 7, 2020
I must admit, I would really rather have a long large update than this short stuff being over in just a few minutes.
I'm a patient guy ;)
I do love this VN though

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I must admit, I would really rather have a long large update than this short stuff being over in just a few minutes.
I'm a patient guy ;)
I do love this VN though
Easy solution for you: skip a few updates.
I actually like the constant monthly releases.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.80 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.03 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
well you know or at least should know by now that ops get only official links from now on and rest players need to search.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

We're working on the next update. All good so far.

As you can probably tell from the pic, this will be an update mostly focused on Belle.

No reasons to worry so far. Everything looks good.

Viit

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

We're working on the next update. All good so far.

As you can probably tell from the pic, this will be an update mostly focused on Belle.

No reasons to worry so far. Everything looks good.

Viit
Oh, that's B-model of Bella? With wings? Smart. It could help with falling down. She has small in front, but wings will help.
Aunty will not be happy about not be in update...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh, that's B-model of Bella? With wings? Smart. It could help with falling down. She has small in front, but wings will help.
Aunty will not be happy about not be in update...
The MC must have worked super-fast to complete a sketch before she did fall on her face.

Auntie will get her turn. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
While I definitely agree that having it linked on the OP is a good idea, it shouldn't require searching the entire thread to find it. It's only the 4th listing when searching within this thread by compressed.

BaasB, could you please link the compressed version on the OP for the future?
try searching compressed after a week.
sometimes i get tiered of searching that i just google it,usually that works fine half of the time.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
View attachment 1559068

May 26, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.83

Currently finishing and uploading the new Mod version / KoGa3

Download Mod v0.83AudioWT (~112MB)
with music/walkthrough/cheat/replay
WorkUpload - MediaFire

Download Mod v0.83WT (~4MB)
with walkthrough/cheat/replay
WorkUpload - MediaFire

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.83AudioWT (~395MB)
Workupload - MediaFire
Info: please uninstall a previous port from me, had to change the RenPy version. Saves should be kept.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2124428 View attachment 2124429 View attachment 2124430 View attachment 2124431 View attachment 2124432 View attachment 2124433 View attachment 2254089 View attachment 2254090
LINK.???

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
sometimes i get tiered of searching that i just google it,usually that works fine half of the time.
Yeah, if someone comes into a thread late, looking for the compressed version of the latest release, the actual link tends to get buried under people asking where it is.

I apologize, because this is just going to add one more post to that search. :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, that's true. Usually compression posts, though, are pretty obviously different from compression requests. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a lot easier if F95 still allowed them on the OP, but there's not really anything we can do about that now unfortunately.

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.20 star(s) 31 Votes