3.20 star(s) 31 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
Um huh.. anyone got the 0.83 changelog?
My saved game doesn't go beyond calling marc out for pool... wanna know if I missed something.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Taming of the Brat [v0.83] [Viitgames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 300 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
That's the end of v0.83:

Info: if you are NOT on Belle's path this update is quite short since it's mostly content with her.
Oh... ahem... well I guess it's a good thing your mod can change that lmao.
Thanks for the reply and all your mods KoGa3! (y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, if the download numbers for the compressed version are any hint to how popular this game is, I honestly do feel sorry for Viitgames.
It's fascinating to me that someone goes from one of the more popular games to this low level of interest and it really feels as if most of it comes down to people just wanting another Haley out of him.

I mean, he updates regularly, the characters look good (even if they aren't your type, the renders are still fine), he didn't start any BS like lewdlab with months going by between broken updates, didn't disappear for eons, he just keeps putting out his small updates every month and no one seems to like it or be interested in it.
With all the complaints games get, about not being exclusively concentrated on the MC enough, or about late and irregular updates, you would think that a game like this would garner a bit more interest.

Not saying it doesn't have its problems, I mean, who would? Yet, like I wrote in my review, it doesn't deserve that little interest.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, if the download numbers for the compressed version are any hint to how popular this game is, I honestly do feel sorry for Viitgames.
well this isn't on same level as haley. funny but that last stretch isn't there yet.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's fascinating to me that someone goes from one of the more popular games to this low level of interest and it really feels as if most of it comes down to people just wanting another Haley out of him.

I mean, he updates regularly, the characters look good (even if they aren't your type, the renders are still fine), he didn't start any BS like lewdlab with months going by between broken updates, didn't disappear for eons, he just keeps putting out his small updates every month and no one seems to like it or be interested in it.
With all the complaints games get, about not being exclusively concentrated on the MC enough, or about late and irregular updates, you would think that a game like this would garner a bit more interest.

Not saying it doesn't have its problems, I mean, who would? Yet, like I wrote in my review, it doesn't deserve that little interest.
yeah, you might have a point there:unsure:

the thing is if you make a game in the range of his first one (different and colorful characters, never short on some smaller or larger everydays drama, taboo/forbidden relations...accompanied with nice renders/setup), the people naturally expect if not better, than at least more of the same "quality".

then this game came out and for many (including myself) it was like "wtf, man, is it even possible, after the first game we are getting this boring lifeless story with only two main chicks about some painter only a few people would care for".
i admit i have dropped playing this after the first try, and thought im not gonna back ever.

thankfully to some spare time i have got nowadays, and to a few positive reviews of the latest episodes, ive decided to try it, once again. and it has became way better - characters development and progression, including drama and some tough choices to make...it is now approaching haley level, imo, though not quite being there just yet.

if there are slow burn games, not only regarding sex scenes yet the whole plot and characters involved, this would be one of the best examples...now im going back to playing it, mc has just met sexy raven "patron" victoria:p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yeah, you might have a point there:unsure:

the thing is if you make a game in the range of his first one (different and colorful characters, never short on some smaller or larger everydays drama, taboo/forbidden relations...accompanied with nice renders/setup), the people naturally expect if not better, than at least more of the same "quality".

then this game came out and for many (including myself) it was like "wtf, man, is it even possible, after the first game we are getting this boring lifeless story with only two main chicks about some painter only a few people would care for".
i admit i have dropped playing this after the first try, and thought im not gonna back ever.

thankfully to some spare time i have got nowadays, and to a few positive reviews of the latest episodes, ive decided to try it, once again. and it has became way better - characters development and progression, including drama and some tough choices to make...it is now approaching haley level, imo, though not quite being there just yet.

if there are slow burn games, not only regarding sex scenes yet the whole plot and characters involved, this would be one of the best examples...now im going back to playing it, mc has just met sexy raven "patron" victoria:p
Like many, you were expecting another Haley; like many, you were disappointed when it wasn't. Might I suggest that it's not so much that the game has improved over the early releases, but, having finally given the game a real chance, the actually quality of the game has become apparent to you; that having overcome the disadvantage of a slow start, there is now some real 'content' in the game to amuse us.

You are commended for having kept an open mind. Many people never would.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
possible, mc doesn't know that many guys.
Well, there's also Tim, Elena's art-dealer rival. He fits the part, but I doubt that Elena would stand for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Then again if it's NOT the MC playing Hades, aren't we getting into NTR territory?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, there's also Tim, Elena's art-dealer rival. He fits the part, but I doubt that Elena would stand for it.

EDIT: Then again if it's NOT the MC playing Hades, aren't we getting into NTR territory?
well i was thinking him too BUT mc doesn't know him that well.

not ntr since whoever hades will be won't be having sex with either.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Just downloaded this and haven't ever played.
As heading to lunch at start this message shows:

Image 'tb_p_09' not found.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes