3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
True but that guy above said few games have multiple endings where as i have played plenty with different ends heck i really only play games with multiple endings at least planned (with love interests for example)
I didn't say that, I said few are immagined with multiple ending; I thought I clarified that choices (endings) are introduced by AVN's, but maybe I should be more explicit, I have edited my post to reflect this.

To have a branch you need a trunk.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't say that, I said few are immagined with multiple ending; I thought I clarified that choices (endings) are introduced by AVN's, but maybe I should be more explicit, I have edited my post to reflect this.

To have a branch you need a trunk.
True and it's my fault too for not reading it better still i think it's good we can have a civil discussion about these things
I have seen other threads become complete anarchy lol

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
the replay part isn't showing latest scenes, it only shows page 1, first 9 scenes, I am sure the game has more scenes that that.

it's more a question than a statement, since several updates ago no new scenes have appeared???

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
the replay part isn't showing latest scenes, it only shows page 1, first 9 scenes, I am sure the game has more scenes that that.

it's more a question than a statement, since several updates ago no new scenes have appeared???
Hi. Of course I can have missed a scene, but I'm pretty sure I've catched the "big" ones. And actually with v0.80 I added one with Elena.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Changelog jumps straight from 0.1 to 0.7, is this current update only the 3rd or 4th update, or is there a whole bunch missing from the changelog?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Changelog jumps straight from 0.1 to 0.7, is this current update only the 3rd or 4th update, or is there a whole bunch missing from the changelog?
It's just not been kept up-to-date here. F95 only posts changelogs when the dev provides them, either themselves here or via Patreon, Subscribestar, Discord, or whatever. No changelog provided, no update to that section on the OP. This has had far more than just 3 or 4 updates.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know why we now have to search through the entire thread to find the compressed version instead of being indicated on the first page? It's a lamentable waste of time that doesn't help anyone.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know why we now have to search through the entire thread to find the compressed version instead of being indicated on the first page? It's a lamentable waste of time that doesn't help anyone.
While I definitely agree that having it linked on the OP is a good idea, it shouldn't require searching the entire thread to find it. It's only the 4th listing when searching within this thread by compressed.
1682667279241.png

BaasB, could you please link the compressed version on the OP for the future?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not sure if not linking compressed downloads is a new F95zone rule or just an oversight, but it was happening in some other game threads recently, too. Maybe BaasB can clarify this.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not sure if not linking compressed downloads is a new F95zone rule or just an oversight, but it was happening in some other game threads recently, too. Maybe BaasB can clarify this.
According to what I just read in the thread of another game, it is a new rule for f95. Some thinking head has decided that it's a good idea to make people search for the compressed download without realizing that putting compressed version in the search will give you more and more response pages so the waste of time is regrettable.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes