3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
New Brat is here!!! I hope she will not "dance" again... :love:
HOW DARE YOU! She's amazing! I'm hoping she dances and sings every single release.
She may dance again, but we won't get to see it in this update, because she's not in it.

In this one, Elena is in every scene, except for a couple of miscellaneous scenes that don't have Belle in them either.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Taming of the Brat [v0.85] [Viitgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Does this have anything to do, plot points, scenes, etc., with the Taming of the Shrew?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, exactly. It wouldn't be b/c she's hurt, but rather the swath of . . . eh, "aftermath" . . . following her graceful gait. :oops:
:) I like her, but I hope she survive this game. With her "fantastic", hmm, "dance" performance. This girl isn't only danger for her self, she is a potential global catastrophe... Graceful... Yeah, like drunken elephant in porcelain store.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
:) I like her, but I hope she survive this game. With her "fantastic", hmm, "dance" performance. This girl isn't only danger for her self, she is a potential global catastrophe... Graceful... Yeah, like drunken elephant in porcelain store.
I always heard "bull in a china shop", but same idea. TBH, I'm pretty sure Belle actually has an immensely low self-esteem. I believe she overcompensates for it by acting ridiculous because she knows it will get a laugh (or facepalm), drawing attention away from what she considers her actual inadequacies. Sad, but that's the feeling I've gotten from her the whole time. It's also why she's previously thrown snide comments around and does her "Daddy" schtick. I don't think she wants to talk about anything that's going on deep down. But knowing someone can love her (the MC, whether as a friend or a LI) is starting to mean the world to her. She'll still be silly Belle, but it might not remain excessively so in the future.
By the way, I took a look at the images, and there are 14 (at the end of the folder) that don't appear in this release. 9 of them show the MC with Cathy. Hmm!
Naughty, naughty...
Kobe No-no.gif

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I always heard "bull in a china shop", but same idea. TBH, I'm pretty sure Belle actually has an immensely low self-esteem. I believe she overcompensates for it by acting ridiculous because she knows it will get a laugh (or facepalm), drawing attention away from what she considers her actual inadequacies. Sad, but that's the feeling I've gotten from her the whole time. It's also why she's previously thrown snide comments around and does her "Daddy" schtick. I don't think she wants to talk about anything that's going on deep down. But knowing someone can love her (the MC, whether as a friend or a LI) is starting to mean the world to her. She'll still be silly Belle, but it might not remain excessively so in the future.

Naughty, naughty...
View attachment 2724337
Agree. Low self-esteem. She has a daddy fetish, but MC isn't exactly innocent for the situation. (If I remember correctly their parents send her to study and Elena should watch after her.)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does this have anything to do, plot points, scenes, etc., with the Taming of the Shrew?
There is no Katherina, nor anyone like her, in this game. The Brat IS rebellious and mean to her auntie, but that's about it.

As for the MC, he is somewhat selfish, but he is not a misogynist as Petruchio was. Other than the fact that he is screwing around with both the brat and her aunt (unknown, as yet, to them), he treats them well.

Reactions: juanito

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 1559068

June 25, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.85

Download Mod v0.85AudioWT (~57MB)
with music/walkthrough/cheat/replay
WorkUpload -

Download Mod v0.85WT (~1MB)
with walkthrough/cheat/replay
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.85AudioWT (~445MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2124428 View attachment 2124429 View attachment 2124430 View attachment 2124431 View attachment 2124432 View attachment 2124433 View attachment 2254089 View attachment 2254090
Parse error, after install the mod for v0.85.

is this supposed to be a comment?
Code:
            textbutton _("     "):
                #text_style "KoGa3_1_button_text"
                selected False
                action NullAction()

# if persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic == 1:                                        #WT
                # textbutton _("RePlay music: {color=#ffffff}Mod {/color}"):
                    # selected False
                    # sensitive True
                    # ypos -8
                    # action [
                    # SetVariable("persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic", 0) ]
            # if persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic == 0:
                textbutton _("RePlay music: {color=#ffffff}Orig.{/color}"):
                    selected False
                    sensitive True
                    ypos -8
                    action [
                    SetVariable("persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic", 2) ]

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Parse error, after install the mod for v0.85.

is this supposed to be a comment?
Code:
            textbutton _("     "):
                #text_style "KoGa3_1_button_text"
                selected False
                action NullAction()

# if persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic == 1:                                        #WT
                # textbutton _("RePlay music: {color=#ffffff}Mod {/color}"):
                    # selected False
                    # sensitive True
                    # ypos -8
                    # action [
                    # SetVariable("persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic", 0) ]
            # if persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic == 0:
                textbutton _("RePlay music: {color=#ffffff}Orig.{/color}"):
                    selected False
                    sensitive True
                    ypos -8
                    action [
                    SetVariable("persistent.KoGa3RePlayMusic", 2) ]
I just downloaded the mod with music instead of the other one and it worked.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Agree. Low self-esteem. She has a daddy fetish, but MC isn't exactly innocent for the situation. (If I remember correctly their parents send her to study and Elena should watch after her.)
Yeah, which obviously contributes to her self-esteem problem. It's like everyone is handing her off to be someone else's problem. Fortunately, I've never been in that situation myself, but I've known people who have been. I can't imagine that does anything but feel rotten. :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, which obviously contributes to her self-esteem problem. It's like everyone is handing her off to be someone else's problem. Fortunately, I've never been in that situation myself, but I've known people who have been. I can't imagine that does anything but feel rotten. :cry:
Belle is a rather complex character. The MC certainly doesn't have her figured out yet. For example, the jury is still out on how intelligent she actually is. She often shows sparks of real intelligence and insight [she immediately knew that the MC had fallen off the wagon], and yet seems to have difficulties in concentration. Is it simply ADHD? Or do other factors, including her obvious lack of self-esteem, factor into the equation. I reject out of hand that she is actually just a spoiled brat.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes