3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is the script written by Ptolemy as in Haley, or it is a different writer?
My understanding is that it's the same team all around for both. Sadly, they started this before finishing Haley and gave the ending of Haley short-shrift because of it. I finished Haley last night, so this is fresh on my mind and still bugging me a bit.

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I finished Haley last night, so this is fresh on my mind and still bugging me a bit.
Haley is one of my favourite games in terms of writing. I even got quite sentimental about their beautiful love story, which doesn't happen to me often. If this is even remotely that good I'm def going to play it. The end is rushed, that's true. And I still have to replay it to get rid of Sandra and finish it in a single LI (Haley of course) way which is the most proper IMO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haley is one of my favourite games in terms of writing. I even got quite sentimental about their beautiful love story, which doesn't happen to me often. If this is even remotely that good I'm def going to play it. The end is rushed, that's true. And I still have to replay it to get rid of Sandra and finish it in a single LI way which is the most proper IMO.
haley is actually better but still full of funny stuff.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
My understanding is that it's the same team all around for both. Sadly, they started this before finishing Haley and gave the ending of Haley short-shrift because of it. I finished Haley last night, so this is fresh on my mind and still bugging me a bit.
Agree. Haley deserved a good ending. It was such a good game, but rushed at the end. :(

Reactions: elandoor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
still same world with mc or diffrent world?
Eh, it could be the same, I suppose. But if you're actually really asking about anything like a cameo or whatever, I believe the answer is no, unless I'm forgetting something. I wouldn't plan on it, though. It's a totally different story with a totally different cast of characters. This has nothing really to do with Haley's Story at all.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.85 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 335 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I played Haley's story a long time ago. it's still one of my favorite VNs. What transpired with this one that it have achieved so little recognition/attraction?
And even than rated 3.5, which is not good considering his other creation.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I played Haley's story a long time ago. it's still one of my favorite VNs. What transpired with this one that it have achieved so little recognition/attraction?
And even than rated 3.5, which is not good considering his other creation.
I like both stories, but It's like they come out in wrong order. If this would be the first story and Haley the second. nobody would be irritated. But in this way it looks like a step back. Not huge, game is still good.

Reactions: AlphaBit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Sorry. I forgot to do a post as soon as I got back. Just slipped my mind.

But anyway, I've been back since Wednesday.

Finished preparing most of the images. Everything should be on time. Quite late in the day though, since the 20'th is a weekday.

See you then.

Viit

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
I really like this Belle!
She makes coffee just the way i like it, half a kilogram of sugar in a small cup of coffee , my favorite (no it's not sarcasm) :giggle:

P.S
As for Haley, rating plummeted half way through making the game. Dev started branching path and milking the game it took half a year to release first branching Sandra update , after that everything went downhill and he just scrapped the game soon after.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really like this Belle!
She makes coffee just the way i like it, half a kilogram of sugar in a small cup of coffee , my favorite (no it's not sarcasm) :giggle:

P.S
As for Haley, rating plummeted half way through making the game. Dev started branching path and milking the game it took half a year to release first branching Sandra update , after that everything went downhill and he just scrapped the game soon after.
Yeah, it's what I try to recommend to all gaming devs who are silly enough to listen to me: storyboard, storyboard, storyboard (or rough equivalents, obviously, like using Scapple). Viit is, ofc, not one of the devs whom I've told this; I don't have any relationship with him or his team other than player. But it's really important to get your plans solidified so they make sense and you can see flaws in logic / progression of your story more easily. Flying by the seat of your pants — although Belle's adorable MO — tends to make things all the more difficult.

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
:eek:

And i don't see a Ring on her hands.. Taming of the Brat you said? :devilish:

lack of jewelry on her , anywhere, tells me she is a prime brat , probably considers her self crown jewel ? What an exquisite taming specimen (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
:eek:
{img}

And i don't see a Ring on her hands.. Taming of the Brat you said? :devilish:

lack of jewelry on her , anywhere, tells me she is a prime brat , probably considers her self crown jewel ? What an exquisite taming specimen (y)
Yeah.... I wouldn't hold your breath on the mom. Possibly the daughter, since she's the brat's friend / roommate.

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
Yeah.... I wouldn't hold your breath on the mom. Possibly the daughter, since she's the brat's friend / roommate.
Hm, but then again, dev might surprise us. I'll be optimist on this one :giggle:
She is totally opposite of Elena. Now that i think of it, they are similar to Belle and Cathy. One domineering ,loose, confident and other shy homy ,retracted.

She might be just the right person to bring some light to the Elena's parties. And put that Timy w/e name to kneel and run away screaming :ROFLMAO: Since MC obviously doesn't have vocabulary to put him down :censored:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 31 Votes