3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hm, but then again, dev might surprise us. I'll be optimist on this one :giggle:
She is totally opposite of Elena. Now that i think of it, they are similar to Belle and Cathy. One domineering ,loose, confident and other shy homy ,retracted.

She might be just the right person to bring some light to the Elena's parties. And put that Timy w/e name to kneel and run away screaming :ROFLMAO: Since MC obviously doesn't have vocabulary to put him down :censored:
With this developer, v0.85 really does mean approximately 85% of the way through development progress. So there's a slim chance at this point. Maybe when the MC turns in his art to her something will happen. Even if so, it's probably a single scene and done. But good luck on your hopes and dreams. Crossed-Fingers.png

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
With this developer, v0.85 really does mean approximately 85% of the way through development progress. So there's a slim chance at this point. Maybe when the MC turns in his art to her something will happen. Even if so, it's probably a single scene and done. But good luck on your hopes and dreams. View attachment 2784597
85%?
Euh but thats way too short then :( I have read games with 0.02 release that have more writing than this entirely. It's a shame. But i guess its a learning process for dev. I wasn't particularly ecstatic about MC so far. As if detached from emotions , doing things only way too tactful i couldn't connect to him. Still, good story tho. Love the characters, was hoping for waaay more, where mc would open up as well, girls learn to like each other, why cant mc..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
85%?
Euh but thats way too short then :( I have read games with 0.02 release that have more writing than this entirely. It's a shame. But i guess its a learning process for dev. I wasn't particularly ecstatic about MC so far. As if detached from emotions , doing things only way too tactful i couldn't connect to him. Still, good story tho. Love the characters, was hoping for waaay more, where mc would open up as well, girls learn to like each other, why cant mc..
The dev has already done another game, Haley's Story prior to this one. There are also others that work likely with him, like Ptolemy (as suggested in this post here) who has both Alexandra and Dreaming of Dana under his belt. So sure, they could still learn over time, but they are hardly new to this type of AVN development. And you'll notice that on all of these games, when Completed they are pretty close to v1.00 (with some slight variance, like DoD at v0.099 — disregard the extra zero after the decimal, though; it's meant to be basically v0.99).

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The dev has already done another game, Haley's Story prior to this one. There are also others that work likely with him, like Ptolemy (as suggested in this post here) who has both Alexandra and Dreaming of Dana under his belt. So sure, they could still learn over time, but they are hardly new to this type of AVN development. And you'll notice that on all of these games, when Completed they are pretty close to v1.00 (with some slight variance, like DoD at v0.099 — disregard the extra zero after the decimal, though; it's meant to be basically v0.99).
Thank you for that - I've now connected Alexandra and Haley, so I'll be downloading Alexandra at some point not too far off. I hope....

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I think the relative success of Haley is due to Ptolemy's writing. I don't know how big is his input in this game.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think the relative success of Haley is due to Ptolemy's writing. I don't know how big is his input in this game.
Possibly. That wasn't really my point, though. Viit is not new to AVN development at this point. This is nearly 2 games he's worked on by now (at least; it's always possible he was on a dev team for other AVNs before doing his own first game). So at this point, I don't think you could fairly say, "Yeah, but he's still learning" as any reason for how long or short you think this game is. He's already learned enough to be able to plan out a game's content at least reasonably well, so whatever length a game he's doing turns out to be is almost certainly what he wants for that game.

And your point about Ptolemy only underscores that point: with that much more experience, if anyone feels this is too short, I highly doubt the length of this isn't at least close to what the dev team has planned. You generally don't have that much development experience and then go, "Whoopsie! I meant to make it longer! Well, darn it all!" That's not really a thing.

Reactions: astabro

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest news from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update tomorrow

Hey

Hate to do this. But the update will be tomorrow.

Got home from work an hour ago, and I'm just too tired. I know. Sorry to do this again. Maybe I should just change all the release dates to weekends, so that this doesn't happen again. I don't know.

What's left to do is checking for bugs. I'll do it in the morning morning after I wake up, leave it to upload while I'm at work and post the link when I get home.

I know I've done this before. Couldn't finish due to fatigue. True, I've had more to do at work in the past year. Not that they're raising my pay XD

That's why, maybe I should move the release dates to the weekends. What do you guys think? I can't think about it now. I'm going to bed. Will post the link tomorrow evening.

Sorry

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt she came to ask same "treatment" as brat gets so she just came with brat.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Taming of the Brat [v0.88] [Viitgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if anyone feels this is too short
Speaking purely for myself so no one takes this as fact, just my opinion but I don't think this would work as a really long VN.

I don't think the MC is interesting enough to carry this for too long. Haley could have carried on, the dynamic between Haley and the MC would have been enough to carry that but with the extras included I wouldn't have minded some of those routes being flehed out a bit more.

This doesn't have that.

I like the girls and some of the story is good but I just find the MC really bland.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Speaking purely for myself so no one takes this as fact, just my opinion but I don't think this would work as a really long VN.

I don't think the MC is interesting enough to carry this for too long. Haley could have carried on, the dynamic between Haley and the MC would have been enough to carry that but with the extras included I wouldn't have minded some of those routes being flehed out a bit more.

This doesn't have that.

I like the girls and some of the story is good but I just find the MC really bland.
Agreed. This is entertaining, but even when the MC relapses I feel like there wasn't nearly enough emotional attachment to him to make that engaging. It's like they had decent ideas for making Elena and Belle at least somewhat richer, but the MC doesn't get that very much.

Also, there are things that really could be more impactful for others too. When it becomes pretty obvious that Belle's own father has struggled with alcoholism the follow-up is, "Wow, that seems sad. Maybe she gets me." There's no serious emotional struggle, no growing closer as a response, nothing. Everything feels pretty much like it chugged along like it otherwise would have. What's the point in bringing that up if nothing ever comes of it?

I'm absolutely not saying this should go all heavy on the drama or anything, but if there's practically nothing that comes out of introducing that, it seems more like shoehorning something different in for variety than it does showing a character's growth. I'm enjoying the game, but there are some places where it seems clear either the dev has run out of ideas or the advice of far too many others is getting thrown into the mix. Just my personal opinion ofc. Not everything that's written needs to have some level of importance (although it can ofc), but at least some things ought to.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTamingOfTheBrat-0.88
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 1418154

Overview:
You take on the role of a troubled but successful painter. At least you were one.
While your early struggles with alcohol made you squander your early success, it also seemed to fuel your creativity.
Because since you got sober, all your work, if you can even call it that, is at best derivative.
With your funds drying up, you turn for help to Elena.
The owner of a successful local art gallery, and one of your early supporters.
But she has problems of her own on the horizon, as her niece Belle moves to the city for college.
Will she be able to help you? Will anything?
You certainly hope so as another blank canvas stares accusingly at you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-25
Release Date: 2023-07-25
Developer: Viitgames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.88
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Multi-Mod* - Walkthrough

*This port/version is unofficial and might break your game, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2005715 View attachment 2005720 View attachment 2005704 View attachment 2005707 View attachment 2005712 View attachment 2005705 View attachment 2005711 View attachment 2005708 View attachment 2005713 View attachment 2005709 View attachment 2005722 View attachment 2005719 View attachment 2005710 View attachment 2005718 View attachment 2005714 View attachment 2005716 View attachment 2005717 View attachment 2005721
TTB v.88 nearly put me to sleep....worse up-date so far

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes