3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Belle is a rather complex character. The MC certainly doesn't have her figured out yet. For example, the jury is still out on how intelligent she actually is. She often shows sparks of real intelligence and insight [she immediately knew that the MC had fallen off the wagon], and yet seems to have difficulties in concentration. Is it simply ADHD? Or do other factors, including her obvious lack of self-esteem, factor into the equation. I reject out of hand that she is actually just a spoiled brat.
I would agree, although having something like ADHD isn't exactly the same as lack of intellect. She has the capacity to learn, understand, and deal with new information or circumstances, if it's something interesting to her. IMO she shows much more a lack of motivation (or possibly wisdom) than a lack of intelligence. I have the feeling she comes across as (or pretends to be) stupid but is probably at least decently bright.

I'm definitely not saying she's Einstein or anything, obviously. But that scientist did do horribly in school but was exceptionally smart. It's possible she's just intelligent in a different way. Accumulating knowledge through books ≠ experiential knowledge / practical information acquisition. To me, mostly she seems just not to be driven to "apply herself", as a parent might say. As you mentioned, she can recognize things that others might not easily spot. If she were unintelligent, she'd miss something like that (she would not have learned to recognize it, understood the cause, or handled knowing that very well).

But all of this is just my own 2¢ / 2p.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well... If she dance in every release, there will be not many release left...
at best just 1 leg/arm cast, at worst legs and arms in cast.

She could "drive" a wheelchair in future updates... But now I'm afraid what kind of damage she could do with it.
destroy mc's paintings and wreck auntie's gallery and ................ endless possibilities.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
at best just 1 leg/arm cast, at worst legs and arms in cast.

destroy mc's paintings and wreck auntie's gallery and ................ endless possibilities.
No, such minor things are just her "Ooopssie, I'm such a klutz sometimes...". She can do great, yes, say we great things. But, yeah, possibilities are indeed endless...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 1559068

June 25, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.85

Download Mod v0.85AudioWT (~57MB)
with music/walkthrough/cheat/replay
WorkUpload -

Download Mod v0.85aWT (~1MB)
with walkthrough/cheat/replay
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.85AudioWT (~445MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2124428 View attachment 2124429 View attachment 2124430 View attachment 2124431 View attachment 2124432 View attachment 2124433 View attachment 2254089 View attachment 2254090

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please check if you already have my Mod version v0.85aWT for the walkthrough Mod (Zip filename). It actually should be fixed there.

Reactions: rudy007
Feb 26, 2020
Please check if you already have my Mod version v0.85aWT for the walkthrough Mod (Zip filename). It actually should be fixed there.
that was the 0.85aWT i ended up using the 0.85AUDIOWT to get the game to work, thanks for the reply

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm replaying this game from the start, and it's been a slightly odd experience. I'm liking it a lot more now than I initially did, perhaps simply because there's quite a bit of content by now. It's definitely growing on me.
But oh the game needs a proofreader. So many mistakes.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Working on the update. Don't have a lot to report so far.

Both girls will have scenes in this one.

No signs of any delays so far. But then again, there wouldn't be so early in the process.

I don't know what else to say.

Oh. Remindes me. I won't be able to do a progress report next Sunday. I'll be gone for a family thing.
I'll do one as soon as I get back, though.

So, when you don't hear from me, I'm not dead :p. Just gone for a couple of days.

Viit

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Latest progress report from developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Working on the update. Don't have a lot to report so far.

Both girls will have scenes in this one.

No signs of any delays so far. But then again, there wouldn't be so early in the process.

I don't know what else to say.

Oh. Remindes me. I won't be able to do a progress report next Sunday. I'll be gone for a family thing.
I'll do one as soon as I get back, though.

So, when you don't hear from me, I'm not dead :p. Just gone for a couple of days.

Viit
Means? Both together or one by one? Will MC be nearby? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
brat sitting silently and not moving, that's basically impossible.
I would be suspicious if I were the MC. She's not a silent type, as long she dances and speak continuously, it's good, but when she shut up, run, Forrest, run... Run fast and don't look back...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.20 star(s) 31 Votes