"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Oh man right on my busy day lol

Can't wait to see where it goes this time:cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well funny update as usual and no big disasters and no lewds either so quite normal update, still get urge to spank the brat nearly everytime she opens her mouth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
still get urge to spank the brat nearly everytime she opens her mouth.
I am in favour of more spanking, just on general principles. But to be fair, recently it seems she is trying to behave a little better. I don't recall much sniping at her aunt this update, unless I missed something of course.
Still, a few good smacks on that cute bottom can't hurt. Much.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.88 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 349 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

Writing this quickly. There's a storm coming where I live, and it looks like it's going to be one of those really big ones. You know, where you lose power and internet for the day :(

So, I'm writing this quickly.

All good so far when it comes to the update. Both girls will be present in this one.

And since the 20'th falls on a Sunday this month, delays are very unlikely.

Take care of yourselves.

Viit

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

Writing this quickly. There's a storm coming where I live, and it looks like it's going to be one of those really big ones. You know, where you lose power and internet for the day :(

So, I'm writing this quickly.

All good so far when it comes to the update. Both girls will be present in this one.

And since the 20'th falls on a Sunday this month, delays are very unlikely.

Take care of yourselves.

Viit
Why our not brat has this bratty attitude? ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am surprised that no incest on this one, I thought for sure that the brat is MC's niece
Uhh no it's the redhead Elena's niece but I wouldn't say no to some incest action.
It actually started out that way, with Elena being the MC's cousin and Belle a second-cousin once-removed. It appears that the developers decided to appease Patreon and remove those relationships.

I wonder if the SubscribeStar version has kept the original relationships. Doesn't matter to me, though, I still think of them as related.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It actually started out that way, with Elena being the MC's cousin and Belle a second-cousin once-removed. It appears that the developers decided to appease Patreon and remove those relationships.

I wonder if the SubscribeStar version has kept the original relationships. Doesn't matter to me, though, I still think of them as related.
doubt it.
Being blood-tied rather than just friends / acquaintances definitely makes more sense, I think, given how they behave with each other. Cousins and second-cousins does feel like the proper dynamic. They seem more like familial interactions, whether teasing or irritation, but I also think cxx is right. Since even full lines of dialogue might need to be changed to have things sound fine if they were related, it's obviously possible they decided it's too much of a bother to try. It's likely we'll never know.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Being blood-tied rather than just friends / acquaintances definitely makes more sense, I think, given how they behave with each other. Cousins and second-cousins does feel like the proper dynamic. They seem more like familial interactions, whether teasing or irritation, but I also think cxx is right. Since even full lines of dialogue might need to be changed to have things sound fine if they were related, it's obviously possible they decided it's too much of a bother to try. It's likely we'll never know.
Agree with all of you. We have to many step-neighbor's aunt and new landlady's landlady... It's strange how they (subscribestar/patreon) rules be so different, sometime by the book, sometimes like they don't exist at all. I think they cannot follow all games and go against those who somebody complains a lot. This page is full of facepalming idio... newbies who play moral apostles...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Taming of the Brat [v0.90] [Viitgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes