3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
don't remember lilac being said.
Oh, yeah! There must be at least a dozen references where the MC mentions the smell of lilac on Haley's hair, skin, towel, clothes, etc. I believe Sandra smelled of lavender.

I grew up in an area where lilacs are plentiful, and I can tell you that it is a lovely scent.

EDIT: No mention of that in this game yet, though. The MC here does mention the fruity scent of Belle's hair.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update

Hi

Hope this finds you well. Still waiting on spring over here :(

Anyway, working on the update. But it's still early stages.

Apologies again for last months delay, but some things can't be helped.

Talk to you again soon.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so she hurt her leg while doing "dance" moves and dropped blood all around. "daddy" won't be pleased.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report:

Progress report

Hi

Don't have that much to report.

Things are going pretty well. Just finished the first animation. Trying a few new things. All good so far. Looks like everything will be on time.

That's about it.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest developer's update from Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Another one of these reports, where I don't have much to say.

It's almost done. Should be on time, on the 20'th.

The only thing that's giving us trouble is the animation. We're trying to deliver it in the form of a movie, as opposed to a series of images that's being made into a movie in ren'py. We're trying to do this in order to save space. Not very sucessful so far in preserving the color quality from the image series to the movie file. There's a noticeable difference in the color intensity. But

I'm sure we'll figure it out.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sun, wine and good company (mc ofc), girl can't ask more.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
V0.35 IS HERE!!!

The taming of the brat 0.35 for everyone and android port

Hi

Here it is.

As I've explained in the 10$ release. Sadly, we weren't able to do the animation via a movie file. Renpy only accepts certain codecs. Those formats don't seem to preserve the orginal colors like we'd like them to. At least not so far. And not with the movie makers we've tried. But we'll try again, and hopfully get it done by the next update. So, this animation is still being done the old way. Using code.

Starting work on the next update this week.
Hope you enjoy this one.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Taming of the Brat [v0.35] [Viitgames] [OS@544MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 544MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 202MB

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Welp, besides the fact that I like it and the models do look nice, this was very VERY short. I took quite my time and needed just 8 minutes to go through this new update. I think that's sad, because now I will definitly consider to wait at least half a year before downloading the next time. Then maybe I get a decent amount to play.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I vote on the aunt and the niece (forgot their names) in a spanking scene. Since most of the time the niece is a brat to her, why not give her a moment of fun (maybe for both of the if you want) by putting her over her lap and spanking her? Lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I vote on the aunt and the niece (forgot their names) in a spanking scene. Since most of the time the niece is a brat to her, why not give her a moment of fun (maybe for both of the if you want) by putting her over her lap and spanking her? Lol
i have been asking that since early game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Welp, besides the fact that I like it and the models do look nice, this was very VERY short. I took quite my time and needed just 8 minutes to go through this new update. I think that's sad, because now I will definitly consider to wait at least half a year before downloading the next time. Then maybe I get a decent amount to play.
Man, how many 3dcg Ren'py visual novels deliver monthly updates nowadays?

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes