3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Quite a few. Even with decent amount on content. Won't name any here, because it would be off topic.
I've got more than 50 ongoing games in my HD right now. Only 3 get monthly updates.

Anyway, you might wait for a few months and pile up some updates before playing it again. :whistle:

That changelog is epicly helpful. :confused:
It's a visual novel. Here you are your changelog: stuff happens, characters do stuff & XOXO.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First thanks for the timely and well made update, always appreciated.
That said, I'm left with a quandary. What if I don't want to be a manipulative overbearing ass to these women? Once again this VN suffers from a lack of player agency. Look you guys are great writers and have an excellent command of the technologies to produce a great product. If you want to create a KN with minimal choices where I can't decide how the MC deals with these women, that's fine. I truly mean that. I'll just follow along for the ride and see what you've decided the MC will do.

If however, I'm supposed to have agency about HOW the MC approaches and deals with these women, then you have to give me choices that are meaningful in that context.

It is of course your VN/KN, and I 100% support you deciding where you want it to go and how to get it there. But if there's to be no meaningful player agency, just tell us. So we can sit back and enjoy the tale, without having to concern ourselves with choice.

Despite my criticisms, in this and my earlier comments, please do not mistake the fact that I fully acknowledge that you produce a very superior product. One that I very much enjoy. I continue to look forward to your next update.

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Why do folk always try and put creatives in cages of bureaucracy? ... spend more time creating, not counting what has been created ...
Because I want to know if this update is going to last 5 minutes or 30 minutes. If it has 25 renders in it I'll just wait for the next update or 7. If it has like 300 renders in it then I'll play this update.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Because I want to know if this update is going to last 5 minutes or 30 minutes. If it has 25 renders in it I'll just wait for the next update or 7. If it has like 300 renders in it then I'll play this update.
My unofficial count of new renders is 251, plus 61 images for an animation. I also see 1839 lines of code in the text file for this release.

As always, some will think this release is worthwhile, while others will not. That doesn't usually depend on counts. But there they are.

Reactions: oaiki

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update and way too funny so best played home alone and not in the classroom. scrshots later.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes